Phantom-1 graphic problem

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
Hi,

I've had the converter for several years - worked perfectly. It's not been used for years but stored in the anti-static bag provided and kept on my shelf.

Finally got my Japanese AES out to give the Phantom-1 a go again but for some reason I'm getting some graphic problems. The sound is fine. AES works perfectly, tested with home cart and MVS carts work perfectly to, so somethings up with the converter.

Anybody got any clues? Thanks

DSCN0260.jpg

DSCN0263.jpg

DSCN0264.jpg

DSCN0266.jpg

DSCN0267.jpg

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
Clean its butt and mouth.

Thanks for your help Xian Xi. Didn't manage to get it working 100% again. It's not been used for 4 year. Do you think it just needs to be left running for a couple of hours to warm up or something? Thanks

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Can you try a small meg game like less than 100 meg and see if the problem still exists?

fremen

Hardened Shock Trooper
Hi,

I'm not an expert but these graphic problems are similar to a broken trace on C roms, so check the converter in this direction if XX solution is not effective.

Saludos

I'm also not an expert but these problems look similar to the ones that sometimes occur when playing MVS games though the Phantom 2. I do not know the P1 but on the P2 you can actually adjust these lines with a little twitching using a screwdriver in a hole on one of the sides.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I'm also not an expert but these problems look similar to the ones that sometimes occur when playing MVS games though the Phantom 2. I do not know the P1 but on the P2 you can actually adjust these lines with a little twitching using a screwdriver in a hole on one of the sides.

There is no P2.