Different Week Different Shirt

bloodhokuto

Меня зов
15 Year Member
It seems as if the soccer forum is dead on its feet. Lets try new topics!

I like football, although I tend to run a bit hot and cold. I loosely follow Arsenal, but that doesn't mean that I can't get behind another teams, and I'll happily watch any teams play, if I feel so inclined.

World Cup / Euro Cup is a nightmare, as the England team always under performs. Every time round I promise that I won't follow them, and then I end up doing it anyway and getting heartbroken. Needless to say, I'm not going to follow England this time round ...

I also quite like football shirts, in fact probably just as much as the game itself, but I get very bored with the usual sorts you see all the time over here. I tend to pick up a new football shirt every now and there is no set reason for choosing, some times the design might catch my eye, or I may have read some history about the club, or they have done something recently.

That doesn't mean to say I haven't bought 'common' shirts before, or won't in the future, as some shirts just look nice.

Anyway, thought I would show some of my shirts (and also training tops), I'll try to post a new one every week, if I remember. Feel free to hurl abuse at me, or even post your own.

First up. My only British team shirt !! Megashock!!

I do plan on getting an English shirt shortly, for some cool reasons and I will post that accordingly.

Anyway, can you guess it at a glance??

photo-149.jpg

bloodhokuto

Меня зов
15 Year Member
Erm it was Queen of the South.

Next entry, is obvious (and a few years old now);

photo-149.jpg

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
ooh maybe i'll snap a few shots of some of mine? one a day you say? lets get the camera. so the camera is dead, i'll charge it and get back to this thread. dunno what to go with. ireland, chelsea, or some other country...

also i think that other fella in this thread is a spambot.

Last edited:

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
so here's a couple. first to rival those nigerians i have my ivory coast shirt.

DSCN0362.jpg

and then my oldest chelsea jersey

DSCN0363.jpg

that is all for today.

bloodhokuto

Меня зов
15 Year Member
A new challenger appears!

Like the Ivory Coast shirt.

Here's something from South America. A bit plain, but it's nice still!

photo-150.jpg

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
Lazio made a special edition pro evolution sponsored shirt in 09 im hunting that one, and deportivo la coruna's Dreamcast jersey

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Lazio made a special edition pro evolution sponsored shirt in 09 im hunting that one, and deportivo la coruna's Dreamcast jersey

get one of those old arsenal ones that was dreamcast sponsored, there's loads of them.

what i want is one of the old chelsea ones with the amiga sponsorship, or commodore. whichever.

bloodhokuto

Меня зов
15 Year Member
My mum had the away Arsenal Sega one. I always fancied the shirt for the French team Auxerre, as they had sponsorship for the PS2.

Palermo!

photo-163.jpg

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I need a goalie Sega jersey. Long sleeves=win for Winter.

4453763b-9d4b-cf31.jpg

^about to pack this one up for the season.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
nice. I wouldn't mind getting shirts without sponsors on them. Seeing people walk around advertising betclic and emirates or fucking AIG/AON... it's just the mark of a fucktard. And mind you, I have been a fucktard in the past. But no longer. Last shirt I got was the Lyon training shirt, sans sponsor logo. Stores should offer all shirts without the sponsor.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
nice. I wouldn't mind getting shirts without sponsors on them. Seeing people walk around advertising betclic and emirates or fucking AIG/AON... it's just the mark of a fucktard. And mind you, I have been a fucktard in the past. But no longer. Last shirt I got was the Lyon training shirt, sans sponsor logo. Stores should offer all shirts without the sponsor.

even the chelsea training shirts have the big samsung logo on it.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
eh its a shirt, not the climacool official chelsea gear...jesus i'm a slut for that shit.

"Official gear"
for official tools. Don't walk around promoting some shitty sponsor, just to show support for your team. Fuck sponsors.

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
Love the black a white stripes of Newcastle United
Also the logo didn't look out of place for the shirt.

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
Is anyone updating they football shirt this year.
Looking at the Barcelona shirt.