Deathsmiles Full Kit and Poster - Now with Video!

BobbyPeru

Man of Letters
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Hey there,

I have for sale a Deathsmiles full kit with original poster.

The kit was bought brand new by me; it has never seen arcade or home use. It was only opened to verify that the contents were complete and in great condition, which they are.

All items (box, inners, artwork, pcb) are in excellent condition.

I'm looking for $655 shipped in North America, or $695 shipped to Europe. Add $7 for insurance.

I would appreciate payment by paypal gift, or please cover the fees (European buyers must pay by gift).

I will be shipping Domestically via Canada Post, unless someone has a major issue with that, and to the US via USPS with Delivery Confirmation. If you're in Europe, I'll be shipping EMS.

Sorry for the dark images. I'll try to get some better pics tomorrow during daylight hours.

2gslmjd.jpg

2hoaiib.jpg

1589utv.jpg

xpq546.jpg

2zqvcxg.jpg

2duh0xw.jpg

xlcmy8.jpg

25srm9d.jpg

Thanks for looking. Shoot me a pm if you have any questions.

Last edited:

BobbyPeru

Man of Letters
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Hey guys,

Just to be clear, since I've had interest from several people, I do have five of these kits for sale, purchased brand new by me. Two are already spoken for, leaving two more still for sale, and one for me to keep. :)

I'm going to provide a cost breakdown of this item just to show that a significant savings can be had (even compared to the cheapest of Japanese vendors (Fujita Communications @ 40 000 JPY).

40 000 JPY = $545.20 total cost for the kit
5600 JPY = $76.33 total cost of shipping for the kit
1500 JPY = $20.45 total cost for the poster
5600 JPY = $76.33 total cost of shipping poster in a tube (you could have it folded and included in the kit, like I did)

=$718.31 (641.98 with folded poster)

Add paypal fees and customs fees and your getting closer to $800 (or 700 and change with folded poster)

Since you have the added benefit of me being able to ship domestically in all of North America, you don't have to worry about those issues.

Anyway, I'm not trying to market it like crazy, just providing an honest breakdown of the value versus cost of the item.

Shoot me a pm if you're interested.

EDIT: Just to be way too open with you guys, I paid 210 000 JPY for these (=$2862.68) plus Paypal fees and customs fees (=$3000+), which divided by 5 (the number of kits) = $600+ each. Selling them for $650 each, including shipping, means I'm making about $20 each (i.e. totally not worth it if I were just looking to make a buck, which I'm not - I'm just having a bit of fun, and providing it cheaper than you could get it if you were just ordering one by yourself).

Last edited:

ookitarepanda

rare's hero,
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I hate that you have to defend your pricing or your kit or anything. The video's rad.

But for real, isn't Fujita completely out of these anyway? It wasn't even a full kit at 40,000, it was just a PCB and box.

BobbyPeru

Man of Letters
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
EDIT: Thanks, man, for the encouraging words.

Actually, no one has given me any grief over the pricing, which I think is fair (the price, that is); I'm just overly excited and way too open.

Last edited:

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I appreciate his honesty. Because I'm toying with the idea of buying a deathsmiles board and I knew Fujita had them for 40,000yen. So when I was doing the math quick in my head, I said "fuck that" to his price.

I didn't realize there was that much extra shipping.

So his price now goes from "fuck that" to :buttrock:.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
Price is more than fair. DS is still a great PCB to own regardless of ports.

Bobby is the man, he's a gentleman and a scholar, he hooked me up royaly!

THanks for being a friend, Peru!

BobbyPeru

Man of Letters
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Two kits shipped today to the States, One more on hold.

I want to include a special incentive for Canadian buyers because I'm tired of crossing the border. If I have one more EDIT: very important border authority call me "guy", I'm going to explode. I'll throw an extra special secret item in the box for the next Canadian buyer.

Last edited:

BobbyPeru

Man of Letters
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Thanksgiving bump.

Order now and get a side of turkey and your pcb slathered in gravy!

BobbyPeru

Man of Letters
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Looks like another down, which means I have one more to sell. I'll be shipping on Monday in the states, so let me know if you want one and I can get them both out at the same time.

Okay, four sold and one for me.

Thanks again, everybody.

Last edited: