Metal Slug 1 AES jp.

Gunpei

n00b
Hi, this is maybe the 1001st post in the "Boot or not Boot" thread ;) But I didn't find an answer in the other 1000 MS1 thread, so here is my question:

a friend of me sells some Neo Geo AES games, all together only and he has a Metal Slug 1 japanese version. He is not a collector and havent any idea what nice games he has. So I dont want disturb him with any photos or details of MS1 until I buy and get it for a good price ;)

Thats why I dont have any pics. BUT there was some detail I saw:

As you can see on this cover (I marked it with a red circle) the grenade is in front of the picture. But the MS1 of my friend there the grenade is behind the picture. Is it a bad fake MS1 or an original?

Never seen an original MS1 before and I own a conversion of it, but there the grenade is in front of the picture. Hope you can help me with this spare details.

Thanks! :)

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
So your friend has a copy of MS1, but doesn't know the value so you plan to try and take it off his hands real cheap? : /

Not sure about the grenade thing but if you get pics of the label and manual cover that is usually a good starting point.