Samurai III videos

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
baller ass shit. i can't tell whats going on in the first, but the other two are just fuckin' brutal man.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
regular, i wont touch the fixed version

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
Post your inputs. I'm just curious if this would work in fixed. Do you have to do the dodge to start?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Post your inputs. I'm just curious if this would work in fixed. Do you have to do the dodge to start?

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...I-Combo-videos-Scitron-videos-from-yesteryear
This has clear videos of each character's combos.

Bust Ukyo
jump c/o B (or AB sidestep)
close B
dp A
jump in C
crouch C
repeat

Genjuro (either)
AB sidestep
close B
qcbA
jump in C
crouch C
repeat

there are variations. You could do
AB sidestep >> {close B, qcb A, repeat}

I believe that Slash Haohmaru can do his infinite from the front. I have never been able to get the timing on it, but I think LWK did it a long time ago.

ff B, repeat.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
ff b, qcf d, repeat I think

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I tried with Bust Haohmaru and it kind of worked. I had trouble getting the combo to connect against everyone but it definitely worked against Galford. Might have been that he wasn't blocking right.

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
I'll have to practice some of these for fun. I played a ton of SSVS on Saturday and fired up SS2 with a friend last night. I need to get back into the groove with SS3.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I'll have to practice some of these for fun. I played a ton of SSVS on Saturday and fired up SS2 with a friend last night. I need to get back into the groove with SS3.

I wonder if I threw away my vhs player or if it's in storage... I wouldn't mind being able to watch my videos again.

Abner

n00b
well i also played this game but i am not satisfied because it did not give me such thriller as previously i have felt from other games .