Champions League 2011-2012 Draw

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Hey, who out there thought United was going to get knocked out? Was I the only one who did not?

its pretty awesome to see them and city gone. the europa league might be a good watch this season.

and charlie, fix my name please. i miss being JT.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
The next draw is 16 December. I'm looking forward to see who will be the pairings.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
If Lyon gets Madrid I will kick a hole in my tv.

Every team that has won the cl over the past few years has had to go through Gerland. The thought of Mourinho lifting the trophy again pisses me off.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
watching today's draw now. so far a lot of talking but i'll be here with the results as they happen. i'm on the motherfucker.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
1. Olympique Lyon vs Apoel Nicosia
2. Napoli vs Chelsea
3. AC Milan vs Arsenal
4. Basel vs Bayern Munich
5. Bayer Leverkusen vs Barcelona
6. CSKA Moscow vs Real Madrid
7. Zenit St.Petersburg vs Benfica
8. Olympique Marseille vs Inter Milan

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
lyon vs nicosia seems like it will be a good match but at the same time they're two teams who i don't know what they have as far as talent, skill, or ability. to me it seems a match of two unknowns and could go either way. i'm not too bothered about it if i'm honest. i'd prefer lyon, but really i don't care about that match.

napoli vs chelsea. as a chelsea fan i want them to win, i want them to wipe the floor with them. but napoli were tough on man city, and could be really tough for us. they've got good players, that hamsik scares me a bit. but i think we have as much a chance as any other good contender. potential to be great matches, we'll see how it pans out. villas boas is a bit of a green horn, the team is a bit old, and their squad is fresh, and ready to fight. worrying, but could be good.

milan vs aresenal. i don't like arsenal so i want them to lose, and lose bad. but at the same time AC milan hasn't been the best team over the past few years, and arsenal are needing to rebuild a bit themselves. so it could be a good match two kinda rag tag, half assed, teams duking it out to see who goes through. arse are just lucky to have topped their group and not gotten barca again.

basel vs munich. i don't know who the fuck basel are, so i'm hoping munich can pull it off here. basel are nobodies to me, munich have ribery, robben, and a solid squad throughout so i hope they do it.

leverkusen vs barca. sorry ballack that's it for you bro.

CSKA vs madrid. madrid are hot this year, anyone that crosses their path isn't gonna have it easy. so good luck ruskies, you'll need it.

zenit vs benfica. two teams that have no chance of winning it all, so two teams just playing to go through and get beat by someone bigger. good luck to both of you. lets hope the russians lose, i hate those CL matches at 5 in the evening because they're in russia.

marseile vs inter. marseille is good, they'll give a good team a run for their money on their day. inter are quite handy too. its a good draw. i want to watch these games.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
and wasabi, change my name back to john terry dammit! or hell at least give me solomon kalou haha.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
zenit vs benfica. two teams that have no chance of winning it all, so two teams just playing to go through and get beat by someone bigger. good luck to both of you. lets hope the russians lose, i hate those CL matches at 5 in the evening because they're in russia.

I would have preferred to get Chelsea instead of Zenit. At least we'd have a better chance at going further...
You barely can handle a Fulham this season let alone hot CL matches... you "blues" are blind!:D

Anyway, other than the Sharky spaniard colossus, anything can happen in the other matches.

Last edited:

outlaw_moon

Marked Wolf
City is out :( but at least I still have AC Milan :D

Even though I am a Barca fan and think they have a great chance of winning it again. I wouldn't mind if another team won it as long as its not ManU:mr_t: and they are out so this time around I am gona be happy which ever team wins it really.

Last edited: