hello

drunkex

Zero's Secretary
new forum member here came in through sega 16. I owned a lot of game systems back in the 90's including a neo-geo CDZ which I bought when I got my first job, I always wanted an aes but never got one and eventually sold my CDZ for quick cash as I eventually did with most of my game systems. I can't currently afford to collect neo-geo stuff, but if I ever get rich I'll probably buy an aes. I always wanted one as a kid.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
welcome to the fold. Maybe consider getting a consolized mvs. mvs games for the majority are pretty affordable. cheers!

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
sad, but fixable in the future. at least you can afford the games.

jon713

Camel Slug
Hey welcome!

I know what ya mean about always wanting the AES. I skipped it and went straight to the MVS cabinet. An MVS system will be better in the long run because the games are 10X cheaper than the AES. I got lucky with my cab, its just a matter of searching for a good deal.

good luck on the job hunt, this hobby can get pricy :)

alt255

n00b
Hello everyone,
I'm sorry to impose on this thread but for some reason I can not create a new thread, but only reply to existing threads. When I attempt to look up a profile or create a new thread I receive the message below:

255, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: 1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system? 2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Can someone please let me know how long the activation process takes?

Thank you all!

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Hello, im also new here, been in love with Neo and SNK since the beginning, got my first AES a couple weeks ago, and with it I fulfilled a childhood dream, working on building up the library right now, I have a converter, and am looking into the CMVS as well. Last Blade 2 is on the must own list, and I haven't picked it up yet. thanks in advance everyone, it's really nice to be here.