New KOFXIII home port trailer showing even more new content

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
In that very same cinematic there's Seth as well. :)

Or, is Ramon such a stud to balance BOTH Vanessa and Android n°18, now? :)

Please also know the Japanese trailer clearly states "more character to come as well", and that's the very same trailer *already* introducing Billy, Saiki and Flame-Iori...

Heh, this home release took quite long to be announced, but seems it was worth the wait after all. :rock:

Abster

Dodgeball Yakuza
There are english voices in the arcade version of the game, but Atlus seems to indicate those will be cut in the console port. Not sure why since they're already there.

saner

Krauser's Henchman
I don't think Atlus can cut out English voices for PS3 version unless they make a deal with Sony, because Sony policy is that Japanese voices need to have English voices included if sold on disk.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Can someone post that pic from the remade industrial stage again? I can't find it.

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
go to the "characters" section here (may take ages to load):

http://www.atlus.com/kofxiii/

pick EX Iori and click on his moves. Not sure if there are better ways to look at the stage in motion, but it looks fantastic there.

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
This won't do...goddamn I'm trying to convert people into buying this game :D I saw a bigger screenshot before but I can't find it anymore...

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Looks like the '96 Japan stage is in the game, saw a remade version in the iphone game earlier :)

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
so glad they're adding Flame Iori. If they added Tizoc I'd have my 2003/XI team back

saner

Krauser's Henchman
I wonder if KOF96 Esaka remake stage is coming to console version too? Surely it wouldn't be exclusive to iphone.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Pretty sure it will be on the home version, would surprise me if they remade the stage just for the iphone version.