Anyone playing any free MMO?

Verythrax

OWES ROT MONEY!
That's the question. I'm willing to start playing ANYTHING, to hang out with some people here from NG.com online.

I tried Shin Megami Tensei and thought it was interesting enough. Playing Global Agenda now.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
I'm trying out the Rusty Hearts beta ATM. Kind of a online beat em up hack n' slash. Not too bad. Still getting the hang of things. They are in a close beta right now but I think you can still sign up for it.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Lord of the Rings Online and Runes of Magic are pretty good but most f2ps suck pretty much ass.

LOTR Online is very good for a free 2 play, as sort of a compromise there's always Guild Wars which is a paid client but no subscription.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Age of Conan is also f2p but its seriously cut back in everything if you don't pay...not even access to global chat.

Ruell

, I FORGOT MY SECRET SANTA OBLIGATION. FUCK ME, RI
It's not a mmo, but League of Legends is always a fun multiplayer pvp game. I have some friends playing Spiral Knights and I've wanted to start that up. Both are free to play

Reality Check

World Hero
I'm trying out the Rusty Hearts beta ATM. Kind of a online beat em up hack n' slash. Not too bad. Still getting the hang of things. They are in a close beta right now but I think you can still sign up for it.

Do you have any Rusty Hearts beta keys laying around?

N30_G30_speed

Angel's Love Slave
It's not a mmo, but League of Legends is always a fun multiplayer pvp game. I have some friends playing Spiral Knights and I've wanted to start that up. Both are free to play

HON and DOTA are also an option I guess, neither is an actual MMORPG, but still pretty fun to play. Although they might be hard to understand for some at first.

Used to play one called "Lunia" pretty interesting characted designs, items, skill set, etc... but after a few years it got crappier and crappier due to the whole "PAY to enjoy AMAZING EXTRA FEATURES!!!!" which is basically 7 out of 10 character classes and strongest skills/spells . The graphics are cell shading which is kinda cool (Tenkaichi budokai style) and you can manage to pull a few combos with a little bit of skill combining hits and skills/spells. Ragnarok does have some pretty sucky drop rates from what I've seen and heard, but offers a wide variety of classes. Dungeons and Dragons blocks some clases/races as well. Most mmorpg's are very demanding/consuming on time sadly... eventually I always end up getting bored.:(

Last edited:

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Path of Exile. It's what Diablo III should've been (don't tell saner)

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
But is it better than Resident Evil? This is important.