WTB: Can any reputable japanese member get this one for me? (NEOGEO strap)

Verythrax

OWES ROT MONEY!
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Great, Rot!

Let's see if we can get someone to do it directly to not hassle your brother. if it takes some time, I'll PM you :D

Thanks!

red impact

Crossed Swords Squire
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Great, Rot!

Let's see if we can get someone to do it directly to not hassle your brother. if it takes some time, I'll PM you :D

Thanks!

If you manage to get hold of one could you get another for lil old me...? I would like one also, any which way :)

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
I emailed my little brother....

Fucker lives in japan... about time he did something for me....

I assume he'll say yes.... I'll be transferring funds into his bank account so he can buy a few for me...

xROTx

Verythrax

OWES ROT MONEY!
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
:buttrock:

Fucking Rot, a great guy as ever! After you figure everything out with him, send me your Paypal info and values.

And I still owe some souvenirs from here. Say what you want, and I'll mail to any address you give me - as far it's something that will not get me in trouble ;)

Tinieblas

Marked Wolf
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
wow these are really nice, I have one pretty similar to these one, the SVCCHAOS one, how much are these BTW?

Camp

Zero's Secretary
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Any chance I could get in on one of these? Let me know!

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
My brothers ordering me 40 of them....

Errr... i said i only wanted a few....

Anyway, ALL the stores are sending them to the store in Akihabara for collection... yep.... looks like i've got most of their stock...

They're being posted to me EMS... and then i'll see what they cost me... as customs are quite keen on raping stuffs from Japan...

THEN we can talk about sending stuffs to people...

xROTx

Camp

Zero's Secretary
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
My brothers ordering me 40 of them....

Errr... i said i only wanted a few....

Anyway, ALL the stores are sending them to the store in Akihabara for collection... yep.... looks like i've got most of their stock...

They're being posted to me EMS... and then i'll see what they cost me... as customs are quite keen on raping stuffs from Japan...

THEN we can talk about sending stuffs to people...

xROTx
Ok, thanks.

Coligion

n00b
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Not trying to turn this thread into a group buy discussion, but I would also really like one of these key chains!

N30_G30_speed

Angel's Love Slave
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
could anyone post a picture here? That link doesn't take me anywhere... I don't know what all the cool guys are talking about :lol:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
could anyone post a picture here? That link doesn't take me anywhere... I don't know what all the cool guys are talking about :lol:

Lanyard.jpg

xROTx

PS... Taking pics of the games you asked for now pal....

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
My Bro just emailed me....

Yep, got all the phone straps yesterday but only 2x tumblers which was all they had in stock. Packed last night and will send away this morning 4th Aug here.

All the straps and both tumblers are individually priced by Cospa on their packaging - you might want to take it off if charging your buyers too much.

I`ll email later this week with the full costs. I`ll charge you for EMS postage as these aren`t for you and you`ll need to pass the cost onto the buyers eh!

FTW!

NGTumbler.jpg

xROTx

Last edited:

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Rot buddy.. i'll have a strap.

Are the tumblers both spoken for? wouldn't mind one if they are not.

Let me know.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Sex.... OK... who wants one?

LanyardsMugs2.jpg

xROTx

PS. Fucking customs raped me for 20%... err.. sorry... gonna try and retail the lanyards out at £20GBP each....
PPS. ONE mug DEFO verythrax's... other mug is mine... but I may sell it...

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
I want 1 strap! Let me know how to pay you.

Hello... new rules... pm me:D....

I'll reply to everyone when i get a bit of time... with postage options and payment instructions...

xROTx