UK Man Meet!

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
OK OK...

Time for another Rot man meet.... so i was wondering if any of you would be interested in coming to see me... and Jan....

The preliminary date is... the weekend of Sat17 - Sun18th September 2011...

What say you lads?

There'll be plenty of booze... food (probably a BBQ).... err... maybe some gaming...

NERDFEST UK!

xROTx

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Will there be midget mud wrestling?

Eerr... no... internet personas aside...

I'm pretty normal...

You are of course... MORE than welcome to come pal...

xROTx

caren103

King's Dry Cleaner
Would be great to go, but not a UKer... sure you'll have a great time there!

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Where exactly in the UK are you located?

Sorry... forgot that bit...

I'm based in Manchester...

22 Hollin Lane,
Middleton,
Manchester,
M24 5EE.

Come to the man meet... they'll be no gay sechs... but you never know with enough booze... ANYTHING is possible...

xROTx

aria

Former Moderator
I love that Google maps has accidentally placed Spindels Sandwich Bar at your house despite the fact that it's 2a and not 22.

Darren870

Previously Lusted for Lard
Hmm Manchester from London isnt that bad. There a bus or anything from the station to/near your house?

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Goddamnit, I just bought planetickets for the 2nd of september.
Oh, well I will ravage Rot so hard he won't be any good once you guys get there:D

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I love that Google maps has accidentally placed Spindels Sandwich Bar at your house despite the fact that it's 2a and not 22.

I use to live above that property... the smell of bacon at 7am always made me hungry....

Hmm Manchester from London isnt that bad. There a bus or anything from the station to/near your house?

There isn't i'm afraid... you'd have to catch a train or bus into Manchester City centre... i will of course pick you up...

Is this open to all?

:)

Yes... yes it is....

Unless you're some sort of serial killer....

xROTx

Darren870

Previously Lusted for Lard
There isn't i'm afraid... you'd have to catch a train or bus into Manchester City centre... i will of course pick you up...

xROTx

Cool, well count me in for now. I put it in my diary and will reconfirm once the date gets closer. Work can be weird for me sometimes, so I will know more in Sept time frame.

LordCollector

New Challenger
Hey guys. I'm an American who's going to be in the UK for school for a year. I'm attending the University of Kent at Canterbury. How often do you guys meet and where. It would be nice if I could go to one of your meets.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Aww man! ;)

On a serious note, will see what I can do bout coming down as kids may put a spanner in the works so I'm a maybe :)

Cool.... lemme know... the more the merrier...

Hey guys. I'm an American who's going to be in the UK for school for a year. I'm attending the University of Kent at Canterbury. How often do you guys meet and where. It would be nice if I could go to one of your meets.

Eerrr... not very often... seems only someone as dumb as me has a meet....

I'm at a wedding this weekend... after it's all over... i'm gonna start concentrating on some of these things...

xROTx

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Hello lads...

Time to get Serious.... I'm gonna start pm'ing and finding out defo's for the Man meet...

I have ONE spare room if you wish to stay over....

It is on the weekend of SATURDAY 17th of September... Sunday = sober up... and buggering off home...

I will PICK people up from Train Stations and Airports if needed... and if possible...

If you could confirm you're coming via pm... and on this thread... I will constantly bump and update with people who are coming...

xROTx

PS. Bring some cash... just incase i can gouge any of you... meh... saves on postage...
PPS. I will of course supply ALL food, booze and for the pussies... soft drinks... err... pm with preferences as well...

frazer99

Living on the wrong, side of the Pennines,
20 Year Member
Hey Rot, any room for a Yorkshireman?