you found out you can't post new threads in the master forum! what can you do?

simon_C

n00b
One thing though, if noobs can't post new threads in the noob section, then what is the point of the noob section?

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
once you are able to make your own threads (by contributing elsewhere on the forums) you may introduce yourself in the noob section, so you don't have to clutter other peoples threads with your lifestory.

xsq

get with the program. Nobody cares for your life as long as you don't contribute and get to know people...

Spoiler:
does that make sense? IDK. Haven't even made an introductionary thread yet.

aleios

n00b
Thats weird. seems kind of backwards. Don't introductions usually come first?

I don't know. I think it kind of makes some sort of sense. I guess it forces you to actually post in an active discussion instead of making an intro and then running off somewhere for the next couple of years.

With that being said... hey all. I don't plan on going anywhere as I am in the process of building an enclosure for my MVS system to reside in. Going to be looking for some design advice from others as I really do suck at anything artistic :)

Arcadecrazy

New Challenger
Don't feel bad I have been around for a little while posted pics of my collection both bought and sold games have a good feed back score but have lost my ability to post pics, view buying and selling forums. So maybe the forums are broken not sure��

Arcadecrazy

New Challenger

Thanks I read that a while ago just don't have a lot of time to post I am an avid arcade and pinball collector but I work close to 80 hrs a week I do enjoy reading the news and info on this site but most of the time some one has already posted or commented on the threads I follow. It's not really a big deal but there have been times I have had some images to share but couldn't . In regards to the market its a nice feature but if it requires me to post 10 times a week it's just not that important. I will on the other hand continue to enjoy the amazing community here and all the history and knowledge. I do promise to contribute if I have something nice to say. Thanks again for referencing the above link as I belive it will help others.

godzilla43

Geese's Thug
Hello,
new forum member from Finland.
I have played video games since NES and last year finally bought NEO GEO both AES and MVS :)
First Neo geo game i saw i think was Magician Lord

godzilla43

Geese's Thug
Yeah its probably the weather always dark and raining plus alcohol. I still think thou that we are the most sane in scandinavia :D

SmokeMonster

Morden's Lackey
Hi from the US :D

I found neo-geo.com a year ago and have been spending more and more time here browsing, so it's time to establish myself. I have several RGB mod projects that I'll eventually post about, along with other interesting (hardware) projects.

In my living room I currently have: NES, TG16, SNES, Genesis/32x/CD, N64, Saturn, DC, and the original Xbox. The NES, SNES, Genesis, and N64 have Everdrives, and I've chipped the Saturn and Xbox. I could go on forever about the mods and recaps that I've done to them all since I love hardware.

Most of my experience with the Neo Geo was growing up in the arcades, and I have been working on tracking down a Neo Geo CD for the last year or so. I'd like to pick one up broken to save some money, since I would be recapping it anways.

hippie131

n00b
Hi all.

New to neo geo but im diving in head first with an analogue cmvs. Already got a multicart and a couple metal slugs. Cant wait to find some awesome games.

xsq

what other overly expensive, wooden consoles do you have?

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Got the black label set too...does that piss you off more lol

Nah, but you'll find that there are many in the community here that won't appreciate you giving that snake oil salesman a single cent of your money. Do what you will, however.

Hi Everyone

I am brand new here, so a bit confused. I am really just trying to get some help with a cart. I am more of a side scroller guy and never did much with fighter games. I have a Samurai Shodown V cart but it has three characters following the title. Here is screen shot of them
View attachment 22363

xsq

I am really just trying to get some help with a cart. [...] I have a Samurai Shodown V cart but it has three characters following the title.
Hi, the screen shot does not display here, try hosting it with another service like imgur and post the link. Did you clean the carts contacts? If so: with what? (You should use a contact cleaner like DeOxit D5, as alcohol alone doesn't remove corrosion). Have you inspected the boars? (cold solder joints, burn marks etc.) Are they legit?

Got the black label set too...does that piss you off more lol
what whisper said... but have fun with it - it plays MVS games just as well as any other working CMVS ;)

Saurus

n00b
:):):)Hello,

I'm new usuary registre un neo-geo forum. I like much, the arca de videogames (platform, shoot'n up, beat'em up, run'n gun/shoot'n run, and les, bit toó, fighting tales Vs), whit 2D gameplay. Toó I like a few light lectura relata, light novel, I like muchos the humor cómica, cartoons films, the Adventure films. Actually I not can't buy a videogames consomé, and I make a few naval modelism that is more cheaped.

I has studied Profesional Formación School electrónica, forma repaid electrodomésticos (músic equipment, TV, PC computer, telephone), bit after finished this study un a High School, I saw that isn't forma me, is ver y complicate and forma a few money more that costa make a repair, tour can buy a new TV, Tome Cinema, por PC computer. Toó I has mini study forma solar energy hoy water, climatization machines hoy/coold, tome electricity forma maintenain edificio, and PC maintenant configuración, but I madre best solar energy and artifitial climatization acondicionarse aire. I have to studied administrativa auxiliar, for work into a officine, how want muy fammily...

I intented open a new thread into neo veo furum, over a videogames teme. Bit I can't open a thread; bit I asked Why.?

Yours faithfully

Saurus.:)