you found out you can't post new threads in the master forum! what can you do?

nono2lozere

Quiz Detective
Hello,
I'have just bought my children's dream and wanted to know more about it!
I'm waiting my mv2 and two neo cd sticks and I will realize my dream!

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Hello,
I'have just bought my children's dream and wanted to know more about it!

You should have asked them more before you shelled out the money.

Did you take the chance because you thought they were holding out on a good one?

Are they typically dishonest?

Artabasdos

War Room Troll
I'm guessing this is to fight spam, but blocking people from posting in the introduction section is rather self-defeating.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Perhaps you are not worthy of an introduction yet. Even Luke Skywalker was to old to begin his training and he had to wait until he was 30 for Yoda to die so he could become a Jedi.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Perhaps you are not worthy of an introduction yet. Even Luke Skywalker was to old to begin his training and he had to wait until he was 30 for Yoda to die so he could become a Jedi.

LMAO...

xROTx

PS. NOOBS! The system is in place... it will NOT change... in other words... it's a harsh forum...

Find a way to survive...

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I'm guessing this is to fight spam, but blocking people from posting in the introduction section is rather self-defeating.

Sure you could make a thread no one would read. Why not participate where you can and post in threads people will read?

Artabasdos

War Room Troll
Sure you could make a thread no one would read. Why not participate where you can and post in threads people will read?

If people don't read introduction threads then wtf is the point of having a section dedicated to it?

Also, that's fine in theory, but it also limits what you can discuss immensely.

And, does this forum really get THAT much spam? It's a pretty niche place anyway!

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
If people don't read introduction threads then wtf is the point of having a section dedicated to it?

Also, that's fine in theory, but it also limits what you can discuss immensely.

And, does this forum really get THAT much spam? It's a pretty niche place anyway!

You should stop complaining now... it's the way it is...

The forum is set out this way NOT to prevent spamming because the forum members stamp on that anyway...

...it's to stop n00bs from immediately accessing the market place.... and doing dumb things before getting the feel of the forum...

xROTx

PS. And... here's another thing... I'm around a lot at the current time... I don't like too much whingeing on the forums...

Too much and you'll discover why we are hated/feared on the webs....

Artabasdos

War Room Troll
You should stop complaining now... it's the way it is...

The forum is set out this way NOT to prevent spamming because the forum members stamp on that anyway...

...it's to stop n00bs from immediately accessing the market place.... and doing dumb things before getting the feel of the forum...

xROTx

PS. And... here's another thing... I'm around a lot at the current time... I don't like too much whingeing on the forums...

Too much and you'll discover why we are hated/feared on the webs....

So what are the issues with "noobs" accessing the market place?

Not really concerned with whinging, just odd design choices.

I'm afraid "feared" is laughable. It seems to be a bunch of 30+ men trying their hardest to act like edgy teens. Rather tragic.. :3

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
can you please forget you ever came here and leave i mean no one is going to want to deal with you now. ya blew it

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,

I'm afraid "feared" is laughable. It seems to be a bunch of 30+ men trying their hardest to act like edgy teens. Rather tragic.. :3

War Room lock... unsure if I'll let you out...

INFACT... I don't give a shit about your account status... I TOLD... you to shut the fuck up and learn about the site...

xROTx

PS. Yes n00bs... I only ever give one warning... exceed it... and you will come to understand... you are expendable...

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member

Shitheads swooping in and buying shit at less-than ebay prices, then disappearing. Only here for teh dealz.

It is what it is. Just accept it and move on.

bloodycelt
myblackamex
Waverider2049
dvdxploitr
Pope Sazae
NGCDFreak
xorthen

Why don't you take a few minutes to look up those wastes of breath and see what happens when "a bunch of 30+ men trying their hardest to act like edgy teens" don't want to deal with your shit.

You want to exploit a market and be treated like a special snowflake? Go to AtariAge and get the fuck out of here with your bullshit.

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member

ur dick is tragic ololololo

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Do you really need these stringent rules? I don't see any spam around here.

WEIRD!

NeoGeo64

Zero's Secretary
Shitheads swooping in and buying shit at less-than ebay prices, then disappearing. Only here for teh dealz.

Have to agree with you on that one. Professional resellers who could give two shits about gaming piss me off.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
War Room lock... unsure if I'll let you out...

INFACT... I don't give a shit about your account status... I TOLD... you to shut the fuck up and learn about the site...

xROTx

PS. Yes n00bs... I only ever give one warning... exceed it... and you will come to understand... you are expendable...

I hope future people walking in the door wanting to complain read your...what am I typing? His type doesn't learn shit.

Kyle Rayner

Banned
Hello new here and haven't got full access yet. The one question rattling around in my head has to do with JPN vs US AES consoles. From all the research I have done so far it looks like US consoles are much harder to come across. Is there a stigma on the JPN consoles when collecting? Im not really trying to get super hardcore but was just curious is a collection was seen as inferior if you had a JPN console. I would like to have a collection respected as much as the next guy, just didnt know how it worked in the NG AES community. Thanks and I look forward to all the information on the boards!