NEOGEOKULT.COM

Blondin

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
www.neogeokult.com

It's been now nine moths since i'm working on the website. Lots of things have been done, and neo geo fevers might tind some interesting things to read! Our reviews are available in english since a long time now, and every new one have a english version everytime... so that international visitors can enjoy too. 76 reviews, 14 articles, 3 price guides (aes, mvs, cd... pocket coming soon) maintained regularly, 5 game guides, 44 tips, and many other cool stuff! :buttrock:

Tell me people, what you would like to see new on neogeokult ! Thanks for visiting, see you soon!

Tibe

Starbuck

Rugal's Thug
I check this site out regularly, I like the reviews and the price guide is great. Just wanted to say thanks!

Heath

, cheyne stoking
Tell me people, what you would like to see new on neogeokult ! Thanks for visiting, see you soon!

Tibe

Unless ive missed it on your site. maybe some info about the pocket. Price guide/games list???

Blondin

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Yes, the Pocket price guide is coming... one member of the forum is going to take care about it....
Thanks for your kindness anyway ;)

Neo Satellite

Quiz Detective
Ganryu RARE+++ !ARCADE! 600 750

Sorry man, Ray Young isn't an editor, just a publisher/printer for his conversions. !Arcade! is his user name.
Beware of the conversions quotes :vik:

aria

Former Moderator
Ray Young, and his !Arcade!, only made bootleg games --there's nothing authorized about them.

By the way, I just realized I would've loved that URL more if it were NeoGeoKilt --we need more Scottish Neo websites.

Blondin

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
lol too late sorry for Neogeokilt !!! lol should have thought it before ^^

Last edited:

Blondin

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Ganryu is marked as 'ARCADE!' version simply because many collectors makes a big big difference between ARCADE! conversions and other ones. Ganryu can be sold more than 500 euros in this ARCADE! conversion, other ones never escalate higher than 200 euros. Same goes for Strikers and Prehistoric Isle...

grimeka

NEST Puppet
Ganryu is marked as 'ARCADE!' version simply because many collectors makes a big big difference between ARCADE! conversions and other ones. Ganryu can be sold more than 500 euros in this ARCADE! conversion, other ones never escalate higher than 200 euros. Same goes for Strikers and Prehistoric Isle...

Who made arcade! conversions? How many copies and what games??

Thanks!

Blondin

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
for what i know, !ARCADE! was an independant electronic company who made mvs to aes conversions with snk's agrement. All their converts have serial numbers, it seems that the games they sold were limited to 100 each. For the titles i know: Ganryu, Prehistoric Isle 2, Strikers 1945 Plus. Maybe other titles were released, i don't know yet.

mart7

n00b
www.neogeokult.com

It's been now nine moths since i'm working on the website. Lots of things have been done, and neo geo fevers might tind some interesting things to read! Our reviews are available in english since a long time now, and every new one have a english version everytime... so that international visitors can enjoy too. 76 reviews, 14 articles, 3 price guides (aes, mvs, cd... pocket coming soon) maintained regularly, 5 game guides, 44 tips, and many other cool stuff! :buttrock:

Tibe
I've been trying to access but no success, is it down?

mart7

n00b
Bro, necro thread.
This post is from 2011.
Yes I know. But the site was up a few weeks ago and I figured since there's a thread open - old I know - I'd better reply here to the site creator than create a new one just to ask this

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Yes I know. But the site was up a few weeks ago and I figured since there's a thread open - old I know - I'd better reply here to the site creator than create a new one just to ask this

Just start a new thread. Don't bump shit like this unless you're looking for a real commitment.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
fart7 strikes again