SUPER STREET FIGHTER II HD REMIX Thread

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Didn't you posted some videos of me beating your ass already?! What else is there to say? You're no champ, chump!

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
I have never lost to you, i have yet to be defeated...Is there anyone in Neo-geo that can take my crown?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
You're so full of shit. I've gotten perfect on you, your 'gief can be zoned brother, stop deluding yourself.

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
The only chance someone can beat me if they use Akuma or Honda, other then that my Russian will break you. I cannot be defeated. Dont let me get close or you are going for ride on my Spinning Pile Driver!

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
Its been awhile since I played. Was a little rusty went 53-7 Today. Psn is still shitty.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I was playing this with friends a few days ago. they dont play SF that much, but i was getting my ass whooped pretty hard. the magic has left me.

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
did I see you on ggpo HDRchampion? I don't fuck with HDR but I'd be happy to play ST sometime.

as you said psn is shitty, so I won't debate ST vs HDR. but as a ps3 only guy, GGPO ST kicks ass all over ps3 HDR.

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
I suck at ST but yeah we can play...My gamertag is Baklakiller

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
I'm back on PS3, but I totally suck now. Finding a good connection is not easy. Anybody still play? My main character is Dhalsim but I'm slowly building up a tougher Vega that will slaughter my local friends.

AlecGh

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
I'm back on PS3, but I totally suck now. Finding a good connection is not easy. Anybody still play? My main character is Dhalsim but I'm slowly building up a tougher Vega that will slaughter my local friends.

AlecGh
if we ever catch eachother online Im open to trying at least, I think mvc2 was okay between us.

dali AND vega? you a dirty motherfucker

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
The most amazing blackness has returned...puño maracas strikes again!

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
I will def look you up. I love this game and its almost impossible to find a quick match on PSN these days.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
he's pretty decent, played him in some super turbo at bibs years ago.
Deejay vs deejay ftw.

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
I played this 3 weeks ago man I'm sucking badly I think even electricgrave can beat me now.

I also renewed my xbl so I can play ps3 or 360

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I could have been a dreamer like you but I'm just too dashing to fall astray. All kidding aside I'm rusty as hell, this would be a good time for you to have a decent match with me 'cause otherwise it's another perfect under my belt.

I'll be on from 7PM on XBL, hit me up fellas, let's train togetha...to the choppah!

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Deejay VS Deejay is a crazy freakin match. Usually someone ends up saltier than the Gulf. Gotta love it! How bout Dictator vs. Dictator?

Ryu1972

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
XBL - Cheif Thunder72 PSN - Barnabas8172

Last edited:

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
I must have posted in another online thread to get some matches going.

I'm on Live as Y3L1R. I haven't played online in some time but will update my account to go online starting tomorrow. Probably be around for a game after 7pm Western Time. :-J

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
My strength knows no bounds, where is the challenge that can match the beast from the east?! I'm just training and getting back in shape, so hop on while you have the chance before the maelstrom begins!

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
urlwk on psn, i have hdremix. i play classic mode though, no updated hideous sprites/changes

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Classic properties I can deal with and some times prefer them but those filtered sprites...hell no, give me them flash redraws all day. IF only they tried to do the work like they did with 3SO, DSR and MvCO it would have been amazing. It's too bad you don't have the 360 version, it offers a much better online experience but then again maybe the west coast could have a higher count of players thus providing a better connection?

Either way, I'll send you an invite next time I see you on PSN.

MtothaJ

Host for Orochi
10 Year Member
I am a big fan of both the SF2 HD Remix and MK1 on the Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection (not the best port addmitedly but love the scanlines / arcade view) on PSN - same PSN ID as on this forum.
As much as like the retro consoles, online gaming is really a cool feature for these types of games - nothing beats the dynamics of playing with a real human being ;)

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
The champ is coming back from retirement....