For Games.
15 Year Member
Just in case anyone feels like playing I'll be in between this and 3rdS

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I was playing with my old crew over at XBL, they are all so much sharper than me right now, too much 4AE and 3OE, it's making my game dull. ST and HDR are the absolute SF I go by. Everything else is just an afterthought but I do enjoy the other sf games for a change of pace.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I'm back with the blackness!!! DJ MK and you'll see the color purple. Total Blackness!!! I'll be on both networks is someone is hungry for SFIIing.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Let me tell you something, fellas.

SSFIVAE is full of noobs, pretenders and cheese monikers.
SFIII3rdSOE is full of noobs from SFIV, pretenders and fancy fucks.
Both of these games have infected the online fighting community, they spread like disease and dull things out for the true fighters searching for the riddle of steel.

HDR doesn't quiver, it remains strong, the fighting level just keeps getting higher and higher thus noobs can't survive, thus SFIV whores can't survive, thus 3rdS wannabes can't "parrysupercancelcheesekick". Only ST quality can survive, only those with true power can survive. Remain true to the art of fighting without fighting and you'll see how true power flows from within.

All who disagree shall perish...

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
Let me tell you something, fellas.

SSFIVAE is full of noobs, pretenders and cheese monikers.
SFIII3rdSOE is full of noobs from SFIV, pretenders and fancy fucks.
Both of these games have infected the online fighting community, they spread like disease and dull things out for the true fighters searching for the riddle of steel.

HDR doesn't quiver, it remains strong, the fighting level just keeps getting higher and higher thus noobs can't survive, thus SFIV whores can't survive, thus 3rdS wannabes can't "parrysupercancelcheesekick". Only ST quality can survive, only those with true power can survive. Remain true to the art of fighting without fighting and you'll see how true power flows from within.

All who disagree shall perish...

SF2 is quintessential fighting game skills. Anytime I teach a new person fighting games I make sure they learn SF2 first. It teaches you all the basics that can translate to any fighter.

I've only had problems with online though, lag and the such. I want to give it another go.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
SF2 is quintessential fighting game skills. Anytime I teach a new person fighting games I make sure they learn SF2 first. It teaches you all the basics that can translate to any fighter.

I've only had problems with online though, lag and the such. I want to give it another go.

You and me brother, let's do it! It is certain that HDR on PSN is not as smooth as HDR on XBL but still it plays pretty nice. I'll look you up and send you invites if your online. ;)

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Sounds good, I'll add you but be warned I'm not sparring...

Jk

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
apparently T Hawk shot up the tier list. A new trick was found using standing jab. Damdai is abusing the shit out of it in the seasons beatings tourney.

They just explained it more. Apparently they discovered a way of executing his SPD AND his tomahawk at the same time, so if they're on the ground they get SPDed, but if they jump they get tomahawked. Watching it in motion is sick

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Bump, what good is it to talk shenanigans if you're not gonna follow?

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
Bump, what good is it to talk shenanigans if you're not gonna follow?

sorry dude. I kind of forget about this thread.
From Seasons Beating Velocity I found a couple videos that showcase it. Sadly, no audio. You may get the idea just from the vids though

the last video explains some of it. James Chen was saying he was doing something a bit different a SB:V Damdai explains what he's doing and how he does it. Stuff sounds very high level. Frankly I think its amazing that new things are still being found

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Oh man I've been spamming the T-Man!

Once again legendary man returns to take your soul and all that's dear.

I'm in XBL making people cry, who's in?

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
fuck... necro bump!

im on ps3 for a bit if anyone's interested

Hello

Crossed Swords Squire
im gonna throw my hat in the ring sammy_Galactic29 on psn..............................mab a little E. Honda action

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Im out of practice, haven't played HDR in a long ass time...This the chance to challenge the champ...Take the title!

PSN-baklakiller or rcaido i forget which gamertag i have on PSN