SUPER STREET FIGHTER II HD REMIX Thread

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I have it on PS3 as well, same tag if interested.

Just buy it for the 360 and quit being cheap, it's a great game and there's plenty of good competition on XBL as well as PSN but PSN HDR is not as good as XBL online.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
About to jump if anyone would like to play, I'm up for whatever network.

Peace

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Haha I'm cheap because I have to be I'm a full time student ;) but your right It is a great game the thing that pisses me off about xbl is you can't play any downloaded games unless you are logged into live and you have to buy a membership to do so.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
You're half way right on that one. You can't validate the games at less you're online and then you can have a free silver account just to be connected and dowload games/content and so on, however you can't play other XBL members.

The game is great but I understand where you're coming from. We should play on PSN right now if you have the time.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
sorry I did word that funny I meant exactly what you said pay to play online and requires an Internet connection just to play local or single player

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
I play on both.
PSN AlecGh
360 AlecGh84

but you're more likely to see me logged onto 360. Still I actually play both.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Ill get it on 360 and alec were u been man wev been missin u at the meets bud

Pat505

War Room Troll
I'd love to play some peeps at this game been playing too much marvel almost forgot what footsies are. Although I have no rapport here if anybody feels like games I'll be on tonight around 3pm mountain and I run my connection straight to the modem no wireless and no dsl straight cable and I'm less than 100 feet from are fiber optic back bone.

XBL RuggeDDman

Sim, T(ick grab)Hawk

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Ill get it on 360 and alec were u been man wev been missin u at the meets bud

It's kinda embarrassing but I've been to broke to put gas in my car and drive 20 miles. I'm game for the next one, or to slug it out at Cesar Chavez or Southtown, I'll be there 5 days a week.

I'm game for a LIVE session this weekend. I just accepted you and Kaph33n. When's good for everybody?

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
It's kinda embarrassing but I've been to broke to put gas in my car and drive 20 miles. I'm game for the next one, or to slug it out at Cesar Chavez or Southtown, I'll be there 5 days a week.

I'm game for a LIVE session this weekend. I just accepted you and Kaph33n. When's good for everybody?
Nothing to be ashamed of I dont even have enough money in my checking to buy hdremix on xbl right now :). I'm thinking Saturday afternoon or early evening

FOMOCO&CO

Belnar Institute Student
20 Year Member
When I'm online has been hit or miss lately but add me.. I've not been online with this game in a while but will aim for tomorrow afternoon too..

360 is = FalkenZR

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Just so you know, you're all getting smoked with las maracas del shango...pero es que tengo un swing sabroso!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Tengo un combo tan brutalmente espectacular que los sobrevivientes le dicen "El Mata 7", soy el gamin mas parcero de la sequia!

OK so, we're going XBL on this, right? Saturday or sunday and what time do we wanna start getting togetha?

predator-chopper-together.png

img-thing

Last edited:

FOMOCO&CO

Belnar Institute Student
20 Year Member
Im in for MST noonish or sooner etc..
lmk
thanks for the add
Kaph33n

FOMOCO&CO

Belnar Institute Student
20 Year Member
man i shouldn't have stopped play'n this...

Last edited:

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
hey guys. not gonna be on the xbox today. real life and all that. next one i'm in for sure.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
The real deal is here, can anyone measure up? Let's see you try and find out!

XBL & PSN electricgrave