SUPER STREET FIGHTER II HD REMIX Thread

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
If anyone plays on PC I'm always down to run some games.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
No, pretty sure he means Fightcade. I'm on there from time to time, can catch me as 'notpasky' and '420pussyslayer'

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
No, pretty sure he means Fightcade. I'm on there from time to time, can catch me as 'notpasky' and '420pussyslayer'

Is Cigarbob & Cigargirl there?

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Cigargirl is, trolling under different names as usual. Bob doesnt get on except in spurts. Have him on skype, he'll come around one month then stop for months.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
What is it with all the female imitating fighting game players? This genre seems to attract all them.

SNKNostalgia

Avid Neo-Expert
Embrace the ass beating!!! I have much to relearn!!! Thanks Electrcgrave... you beast!!! :smirk:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Hey, good games with SNKNostalgia, we also played skull girls, good times. I also got to play with Gilty Gear (Filthy Rear) and besides HDR we also played 3rdS and KOFXIII, it was fun.

I'm down for more games if anyone is interested!

My tag on both PSN and XBL is electricgrave, I also use it on steam and fightcade.

Note: Thanks Craig, you're making me blush, HDRemix is just so great with DJ...

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Hey, good games with SNKNostalgia, we also played skull girls, good times. I also got to play with Gilty Gear (Filthy Rear) and besides HDR we also played 3rdS and KOFXIII, it was fun.

I'm down for more games if anyone is interested!

My tag on both PSN and XBL is electricgrave, I also use it on steam and fightcade.

Note: Thanks Craig, you're making me blush, HDRemix is just so great with DJ...

I didn't know you played skullgirls... ps4 version?

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Does everyone play on xbox? Reason I ask is I have it for ps3 and I don't wanna spent the 15 again if I don't have to. If thats the case though add me up on xblive my gamertag is ZxBIGTIMExZ85 and I'll buy it if I get a few adds

It plays pretty bad on PSN. If you don't have it yet, try to scoop the Capcom Digital Collection for Xbox. It's around the price of just downloading HDR and comes with a pile of other good capcom digital titles on the disc.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member

Either I'm getting better at KOF or your lag was so bad that it made me believe I was getting better at KOF. Where we live so close, the lag wasn't bad. but it did slow down at a few points.

3s was fine for me. Chun-Li needs to limber up those thighs before she hops in dat fight.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I didn't know you played skullgirls... ps4 version?

Yeah man! Anything you can think of fighting wise I'm down for it. Should have gotten those late PS3 fighters on the PS4. Did get XRD for PS4 as well, the difference is huge, it looks amazing!

@SNKNostalgia, you just gotta handle the rhythm!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Training over the mountains to focus my long awaited return as the grand master of disaster...

...Simon Phoenix on the scene!
deejay_portrait.gif

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Mega lol!

Hey, AJ and I will be having some games on HDR today on PSN after 5PM...if anyone wants to join in let's have some fundo!

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Man, I hope i remember to pick up some tequila at specs on the way home from work. Finished it off last night. Cant be playing no Street Fighter without thinned blood

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Hey, AJ and I will be having some games on HDR today on PSN after 5PM...if anyone wants to join in let's have some fundo

I'm down.

I just ran out of 'da ganj so I should be getting frustrated pretty quick.