SUPER STREET FIGHTER II HD REMIX Thread

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
What I want to know is how you guys play this on PSN. The game is a fucking slide show compared to the 360 one.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I whole heartedly agree, I'm doing it just 'cause that's what they're playing and I don't want to miss out but even last night after switching from PSN to XBL it was night and day. XBL plays so smooth, almost as good as local 90% of the time, every now and than you're gonna get a high pin player and lots of lag but it's so far in between unlike PSN where most of the matches are super laggy. Just with GG last night, I mean we live like 10 mins from each other and we get lag?! That's crazy.

I remember playing Kawaks on a Kaillera client way before the 360 and PS3 were launched, I played from MA with my bud from FL (Barry, you know him) we played X-Men vs SF and it was way better than the usual PSN lag.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Yeah i did retire because i had a newborn child & pretty much gave up fighting games after that. Before that i i was on religiously day & night on XBL. I entered every online tournament & offline tournament. I even played ST which i didn't care for & entered those tournaments too. I brought my arcade cabs for the majors here in Seattle. I promoted HDR in my local FGC as much as i could but it died out. SFIV, Marvel, & anime fighters killed it.

Dont know why you think im ducking. I dont mind losing, i actually cherish it as i always learn from my losses. I like to figure things out why i lost & try to apply it next time.

What i dont get is why do you seem more butthurt then EG? EG & I been going at this for years...We do light jabs to each other & not take things personal. Take a chill pill man.

:lolz::lolz::lolz:

Honestly, I would've dropped this if you had just simply said "no" when I challenged you yesterday. Instead, you said nothing and offered nothing but excuses about vacations and missed encounters and whatever bullshit sounded good to you at the time, then proceed to tell me that MY attitude is the reason that you wont play against me.

I've spent two days listening to your shit. I've offered to play you, knowing FULL WELL that theres a good chance I'll lose, and yet you've done nothing but make excuses and try to turn your unwillingness on to me.

Good luck to you, dude, I'm done.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Do you have to have a paid XBL account to play this or will the free one work?

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
I'd love to get in on this but I have a hard time justifying monopolizing the TV for SF. Dirty looks abound.

Also, are you guys using headsets when you play and screaming epithets at each other? My headset is MIA.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
:lolz::lolz::lolz:

Honestly, I would've dropped this if you had just simply said "no" when I challenged you yesterday. Instead, you said nothing and offered nothing but excuses about vacations and missed encounters and whatever bullshit sounded good to you at the time, then proceed to tell me that MY attitude is the reason that you wont play against me.

I've spent two days listening to your shit. I've offered to play you, knowing FULL WELL that theres a good chance I'll lose, and yet you've done nothing but make excuses and try to turn your unwillingness on to me.

Good luck to you, dude, I'm done.

It really was a hassle setting this up, but your attitude has yet changed, so as of right now you won't be able to experience me. Everyone else, consider yourself lucky.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I'll consider myself lucky when I win the lotto, in the mean time I'll settle for giving you a reality check...

I'd love to get in on this but I have a hard time justifying monopolizing the TV for SF. Dirty looks abound.

Also, are you guys using headsets when you play and screaming epithets at each other? My headset is MIA.

Monopolize away and trash talk is welcomed in my book.

Last edited:

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
I'll be on tonight again if anyone is game.

I also have a few fighters on PS3 but most of my stuff is in 360.

SFIII3rdSO
MvC2
GGXrd
Soulcalibur IV
Mortal Kombat IX
KOF XII & XIII
UMvC3
Tekken 6
Tekken TT2
SF X Tekken
Persona 4 Ultimax
Night Under Birth
Jojo's All Star

I have way more fighters on 360 though, but I'm willing to get some games on PSN if there are games to be had.

I'm warming up, so let's go fellas!

@HDRC: Hey man, I was there playing for a long ass time, even after pasky and GG left I stayed playing with Kaospider but I didn't notice anyone coming in, what's your handle in PSN? In all honesty I was just getting tired of the lag, left the room not really looking who was left and jumped on the 360 right after that, had more HDR matches with some regulars. Had I known you were there I would have stayed, no lie.

What time are you planning to be on? I think I might be able to finally play you, but never catch you when I think about looking to see if you're on.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Having kids defo makes it hard to get some rounds in. The baby loves to come mash buttons while I'm playing.

I gave her, her own arcade stick so she could mash along next to me. But it only works like half the time.

I'm gonna try and get on tonight.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
I'm on now EG quit Huluing. =P

Having kids defo makes it hard to get some rounds in. The baby loves to come mash buttons while I'm playing.

I gave her, her own arcade stick so she could mash along next to me. But it only works like half the time.

I'm gonna try and get on tonight.

since I can't get EG off Hulu up for anything? Which system?

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
That was my GF, sorry. I'm open now, I'm in PSN right now but I can switch it up on the fly, just lmk.

Text me 617 842 5871

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
Was online for an hour. Be back online in a few, might play all night.

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
Had a fun night, played about 4hrs of HDR.

Highs - Nice mirror match w/ Gief w/ some dude name Ares
Lows - Lost to akuma 5 times to the same guy

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
GGs with Mr Bakaboy and Gusmoney, I only got to play maybe once with Bakaboy, it just kept losing the network connection, maybe next time will be better.

Vectorman0

SouthTown StreetSweeper
20 Year Member
If you guys ever get around to fighting, please record it so we can all watch.

SNKNostalgia

Avid Neo-Expert
Lol, I am so rusty at all SF games except for the Alpha series pretty much. I had fun playing HDR a week or so ago, but really would like to get some practice in next time. I've been playing a lot of Ultra SF 4 on PS4 with Craig and Guts. I really only figured out how to play Juri, Cammy, Poison and Chun Li somewhat. My strongest being Juri I guess. I still have a long ways to go. I wish I had it on PS3 to play ElectricGrave sometime, but got to play some GG Xrd with the cross-play for my PS4 and his PS3. I do have SSF 4 AE free on 360 and PS3 (gotta download this version first though). Does the PS3 version of USF 4 play online pretty well?

"Guts has no style and his Sagat is ugly" - Craig

Lol

Anywayz, I am out of town for around 9 days. Looking forward to more beat ass!!!

Edit: One my other problems is having too many fighting games on my table right now. That PSN knockout sale got me jumping from one fighter to another. I still haven't really figured out Guilty Gear and ended up getting Tekken Tag 2, Soul Caliber 2 HD, SSF2 HDR, SF3: 3S and the Persona 4 fighter. I couldn't pass up those prices and will use any excuse to break out my HRAP 4 stick. :buttrock:

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Gonna be on XBL but if anyone with PS3 wants to have some games please lmk. XBL/PSN= electricgrave, also text me at 617-842-5871 if you're up for any games.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Couldn't connect with MrBakaboy today, hopefully next time. I'm in for a few matches.