SUPER STREET FIGHTER II HD REMIX Thread

bradtemple87

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
Despite owning all my fighters on ps3, this is the one I bought on 360 before I purchased my slim model

psn & xbl- yeldarbthetitan

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I like it better on the 360 let's go, are you ready? Id MrDeggan on XBL.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I'm going home fellas but next time I'm around I'll bump the thread and feel free to share tags and get together, let's bring it back!

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
HDRChampion here, go ahead & send me friend request if you want to see the best in action...Electric you know you want this...

XBL- Baklakiller
PSN- rcaido

Clessy

Banned
HDRChampion here, go ahead & send me friend request if you want to see the best in action...Electric you know you want this...

XBL- Baklakiller
PSN- rcaido
Shouldnt you be worried about your pregnant girl and your future instead of playing street fighter? Just saying.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
i made that post before i found out she's pregnant...Also Street Fighter is part of my life just like my baby will be too...

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Shouldnt you be worried about your pregnant girl and your future instead of playing street fighter? Just saying.

Best leave the drama for another thread, Nancy. Let the man play his game and go play some yourself.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
The greatest Cobra Kai son is back, stronger than a hundred men and ready for action!

Anyone looking for a match to put your fists to the test reach me out.

Tag on both XBL or PSN is electricgrave

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
My awaited return has left me with the realization that I'm in need of rigorous training. Who's in for some sparring?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Slowly but surely I'm climbing to the top, now all the heavy hitters are starting to feel the awakening of my true power...

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Who is in for some games? I'm about to jump on XBL and crush spirits like it's a god damn tornado of noobs!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
We had a great time! I'm sorry my mic died at the end but it was great. That Dhalsim kept everyone real busy!!!
Go Ultra Mr Bison!

Good games with Soilwork, it's amazing how you can stay sharp after not playing the game for a while. Real good stuff!

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
It was pretty funny, I wasn't wearing my headset, so everybody talking was coming through my TV. It was hilarious hearing spanish commentary over sonic booms and shoryukens. Real fun games, though.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Yeah the other guy was from Mexico or something, decent enough player but way too laggy. I run into a lot of spanish speaking fighters, we go to town and curse at each other in spanish left and right, kinda of a friendly trash talk, it's a latino thing I guess.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Playing on XBL right now if anyone is interested. Tag is electricgrave and I'm so special my mom said I'm the greatest!

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
dang, just saw this. it says you stopped 37m ago on xbox.com. sent you a friend invite.

cyriades

Super Spy Agent
I'm fairly rusty at this game now, but I'll join in on some matches tonight. My gamertag - cyriades

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Does everyone play on xbox? Reason I ask is I have it for ps3 and I don't wanna spent the 15 again if I don't have to. If thats the case though add me up on xblive my gamertag is ZxBIGTIMExZ85 and I'll buy it if I get a few adds