The Absolute Multicart + Super MVS Converter II Thread

BomberHead

n00b
There are so many thread asking about Multicarts on the AES and so few solid answers. So i thought it might be a good idea to have an Absolute thread where we can discuss this. I want to share my own personal experience and possibly help out some people, and learn something myself.

Anyway, I have a 100 in 1 cart that i ordered for $55 at welink.cc. Shipping was cheap and fast. I also got the Super MVS converter II from Neostore.com for $250. Shipping was excellent! Using both these on my Japanese 9v AES is amazing. Every game I have tried so far works incredibly well. Some of the hacks are a little glitchy (SVC Chaos Character select) but other than that, i cant tell the difference.
I chose the 100 in 1 because it had pretty much every game i wanted on it and it was much more inexpensive than the 160. It also has the best ratio of Legitimate games and Hacks. From what i understand, the 108 and such just have an extra 8 hacks on it, not really worth buying honestly. At least in my opinion.
well, i just wanted to set that in stone, that the 100 in 1 + Super MVS Converter II + 9v AES = Winning! ;)

kungers

n00b
heh. I think you found my link on reddit where we spoke about how expensive the $250 converter is, right?

Billkwando

OG OG,
20 Year Member
Ironic that somebody who seems to know nothing about the smvs probs started this thread. People just need to stop being lazy and read the 161 thread, where we went through all the work to compile the info. That or the Pranslation thread. :p