NeoGeoSoft.com needs your help.

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
NeoGeoSoft.com is now live and needs your help.

I have setup NeoGeoSoft to provide the community a place where you can locate information and artwork for the entire Neo Geo game library.

I know there are sites already out there providing a Neo game list, but I wanted to create one that could be filtered or sorted and therefore making it easier to get out information.

Currently, I have not included Homebrew and Unofficial game releases but I will be looking to add them to the site shortly.

As for the Artwork, this is where I need your help. As you can see I have only currently added the MVS artwork that I own, so if you can spare the time to scan in yours or post them to me and I am more than happy to do the scanning. I am also looking to eventually collate AES and CD scans to the site. So if anyone can provide them now then that would be great.

If you can help, I have currently scanned everything as 300dpi JPEG.

I was going to provide an upload feature to the site, but that is open to abuse so probably will not. For now, please send any scans to contribute@neogeosoft.com

Your help is much appreciated.

Hopefully you will find the site a useful place.
So please let me know your thoughts about it. Any filters that maybe of use, or perhaps other information that you think the site is missing... or wrong.

Last edited:

shadows

Mature's Make-up Artist
Very well put together. Easy to navigate and find what you're looking for.

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Thanks mate.
Hopefully people will find it useful and everyone will help to gather the artwork.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
I know where Im sending MY art scans. Great site :D

Last edited:

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Cheers buddy, send me your scans.

Can everyone also let me know if you experience any issues with the site.

Hopefully the menu works fine and that the links for each game displays the info correctly.
Let me know if it doesn't.

cyriades

Super Spy Agent
Excellent site so far. Great design! I'll link to it from my Fatal Fury and Neo Geo pages ^_^

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
It's a bag o' shite, my 2 year old could do better..

Just kidding, top stuff mate if i get my mitts on any artwork i'll send it too ya :D

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Excellent site so far. Great design! I'll link to it from my Fatal Fury and Neo Geo pages ^_^

Thanks mate, glad you like it... and thanks for the links.

...and Chappy...

It's a bag o' shite, my 2 year old could do better..

I think I see some technical difficulties appearing with chapsheating...
But thanks for the bump.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Bookmarked. Keen to see how it all comes together. I really like the layout.

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Cheers Pando, hopefully it will all come together soon with input form the members here.

I have had some scans sent to me amd it has made me think about the way the MVS artwork is done.
Firstly with the 2-page artset, would people prefer it to be seperate files for each page or one file for both.

Also with the Dip settings sheet, I have currently only been scanning in the front page as this is specific to the game, as far as I know the back page is the same for all games, if anyone could shed some light on this it would be much appreciated.

Blondin

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
fabulous, i'll add it to links on neogeokult. Thanks for this great work!

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Good job. I just took a quick look around. Very useful stuff.

shadows

Mature's Make-up Artist
Cheers Pando, hopefully it will all come together soon with input form the members here.

I have had some scans sent to me amd it has made me think about the way the MVS artwork is done.
Firstly with the 2-page artset, would people prefer it to be seperate files for each page or one file for both.

Also with the Dip settings sheet, I have currently only been scanning in the front page as this is specific to the game, as far as I know the back page is the same for all games, if anyone could shed some light on this it would be much appreciated.

For the artset, its just one less step to do when you want to print it out. But it would be easier for you to manage if it is just one file.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Very nice Roger, don't forget to add Kizuna to Link play with the 4 player screens.

obsessivestu

Overtop Pathfinder
Great site!

This is what I originaly set out to do with my boredstu website, however you have taken that idea to a new level!!!

Hopefully lots of people will contribute content!

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Thanks Stu.

I have stumbled across your site before.. some great stuff on there.
I just thought that there was not a decent Neo Geo site that allowed you to sort and filter key information about the games, also I just fancied the challenge.
So I started writing it and it just snowballed into containing artwork and all.

Hopefully lots of people will contribute, as I think it could be a really good resource for everyone.

ack

Ninja Combat Warrior
15 Year Member
Looks cool. I will start scanning all my mvs/cd artwork as I have time. Do you have any interest in scans of the cd labels?

-ack

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Thanks Stu.

I have stumbled across your site before.. some great stuff on there.
I just thought that there was not a decent Neo Geo site that allowed you to sort and filter key information about the games, also I just fancied the challenge.
So I started writing it and it just snowballed into containing artwork and all.

Hopefully lots of people will contribute, as I think it could be a really good resource for everyone.

I'm glad you started this kind of challange..........rather than DIY say :lolz:

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Looks cool. I will start scanning all my mvs/cd artwork as I have time. Do you have any interest in scans of the cd labels?

-ack

I wasn't going to include the actual CDs, if that is what you mean. Although to add it in will take a few minutes.
So more than happy to add it in if people will find of use.