KoF XIII Port this Winter

Chunky Lover 53

Fio's Quartermaster
NCSX will have the imports of KOF XIII for the PS3 and 360 this Thursday but the price might be a bit to high comeing in at $103.99

Last edited:

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
Why not just order it from play-asia? The price there including shipping is about the same as the NCSX base price.

O.

Stuart989

Sexless Insecure troglodyte, Has an awesome pc rig
I was watching some vids, and the port already have load times, and music keeps skipping during load times for every round. I am glad that I have my arcade perfect ROM! I am still undecided on buying this port. The extras like EX iori and the new BGs are cool and all, but I'll see....

Last edited:

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Why not just order it from play-asia? The price there including shipping is about the same as the NCSX base price.

O.

After the debacle w/ mushihimesama futari & mmp/ps 360, many folks are gunshy about ordering from PA.

For me, it's worth a few extra bucks to get the game on time, & complete. Dozens of orders over the last dozen years w/ NCSX, and not one botch. Ever.

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
The long loading times and the music pause between rounds occur when the game is not installed (which was the case during most of the recent Euro tourny's). When installed, the game's loading length will be equal to the arcade version's.

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
EX Kyo confirmed. Nothing of him is shown here except his portrait:

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
please elaborate. I've never had a problem with them.
http://shmups.system11.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=29164&start=90
*from page 4 of thread on, there are quotes like these*
Post subject: Re: Xbox 360: Mushihimesama Futari 1.5 (new thread)Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:33 am

sikraiken wrote:
Maybe this was explained elsewhere, but I bought the regular game, pre-order, from play-asia and my game didn't come with the DLC card. What gives?

Not all pre-order copies shipped out were first-print (which included the card), and not all retailers (most notably P-A) gave first-print copies out to the earliest orderers. I reserved my copy from them pretty much as soon as the game became available, and didn't get one either.

questions about the saved replay's: do you have to manually save to your hard drive in order for you post a replay on the leader boards? and, is there any limit to what places can upload their replay's? ive seen lots of random ones with replays attached, so it seems like most if not all can upload them.

BulletMagnet wrote:
sikraiken wrote:
Maybe this was explained elsewhere, but I bought the regular game, pre-order, from play-asia and my game didn't come with the DLC card. What gives?

Not all pre-order copies shipped out were first-print (which included the card), and not all retailers (most notably P-A) gave first-print copies out to the earliest orderers. I reserved my copy from them pretty much as soon as the game became available, and didn't get one either.

sadly this is what happened to me as well. i wasnt to worried about it at first, but the more i think about it, the more pissed off i am that there is game content on my disc (that i pre ordered on day 1!) that i wont be able to unlock.

i hate shitty pre-order scams and this is one of the worst offenders right here. not pleased.

the game is awesome though.

*Jim back w/ you here*

A couple of friends of mine had the same thing happen w/ mmp/ps. Pre-ordered early, no DLC.

I'm not out to slam PA...I've had a few good deals w/ them in the past. Never on new stuff tho; not since 2009.

Last edited:

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
That's pretty ridiculous. You can't order it any earlier than pre.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
That's pretty ridiculous. You can't order it any earlier than pre.

Agreed. I can understand something like, only the 1st 500 pre-orders from caveshop get the DLC. However; as quoted above, this isn't what happened.

Anywho, just biding my time until the domestic rev shows up. Any word on a domestic guide? I'll be hitting up my sister to raid book-off for import swag...curious about a potentially awesome US hint book.

ECM- if you are reading this, I'd love to see you & Kodomo pen one.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
EX Kyo confirmed. Nothing of him is shown here except his portrait:

lol at first i thought it was a giant screen in the shows hall.

Last edited:

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Man, that candle stage looks kinda cool and I really want to have it in the game.

They can shove their DLC though. I don't think I'm TOO paranoid for avoiding any transactions over the PSN am I?
Is Billy Kane a console bonus or is that gonna be DLC as well?

Besides the music CDs, Am I seriously going to get the barebones arcade version + fleshed out story mode...and that's it?

I pre ordered to help SNK out, not for the CDs.
And I felt good about the pre order because I thought I'd be getting Billy Kane on the disk and a voucher to DL classic Iori.

=/

Kinda bums me out guys.

Last edited:

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
Billy and Saiki are console bonus, the rest will be DLC, including 98 Iori.

You can read about the console modes and extras from different sources, but additions include story and mission (trials) modes, as well as tons of new backgrounds and music.

The candles stage is Mr. Karate's stage from AoF1.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Well that's awesome then, Billy was all I needed. The stages are cool too but I can live without them.

Fett

Camel Slug

I love that stage background. Hope the DLC characters aren't as expensive as Capcom characters...

Also, Amazon is the best place to preorder games IMO. With most titles (depends on popularity mostly) you get a $10-20 credit for the next order, and some times 99 cent day-of-release shipping. I don't think KOF XIII had any bonuses besides the CD soundtracks, but I got the game for $30 since I had a $20 credit from GoW3.
I order about 1 game per month, and typically save about $10 on each title (including shipping), plus no sales tax is always a bonus. F Gamestop in the A!

Last edited:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I'll be playing this shit, but believe me, its really broken.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
Bollox.... I was at the expo event in london yesterday, just found out today they had a kof 13 tournament there and I never fucking see it. I would have enjoyed watching that.