KoF XIII Port this Winter

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
This won't affect the US & Euro releases. They will remain as November 22.

This is not another delay. The Japanese release date was never specified after the previous delay. It remained TBA - 2011 until this announcement.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Nothing wrong with what they are thinking, capcom is releasing games constantly. Its beyond picking a spot.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
I agree. If SNK-P keeps waiting for the 'perfect time' to release the game, then it'll never come out. Best to get it out the door on schedule, as planned.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
Yeah fuck trying to find a good slot to release this game, that shit don't matter at this point. I just wished that this game was advertised more. I'd honestly like to go to gamestop and hear "wow dude, you're lucky you because this is the last copy". I so badly want this game to succeed.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
I feel like SNKP is forcing my hand lol.

I want to start working on a package that has ideas, concepts, and instructions on how to crack the mainstream US market, have a japanese guy translate it for them and then mail it off to their HQ.

Basically offer my services as a consultant/adviser and become the SNK equivalent of Seth Killian, but cooler and more charming, etc.

Because grown men with neckbeards who dress like japanese kitty cats in their spare time is NOT the target demographic you should be aiming for.

Last edited:

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Nothing wrong with what they are thinking, capcom is releasing games constantly. Its beyond picking a spot.

Last month was the perfect slot. You know, when it was originally SUPPOSED to come out before it got delayed.

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
I played this the first couple of months when it first came out in arcades. I love this shit. Honestly I'm thinking of buying it on both consoles. Who's buying which console version? I want to go with ps3, but I am really diggin my xbox nowadays. The animation is sick, hope there's more cool dlc in store. Here's to hoping.:multi_co:

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Having a better product is anyway better than any 'better slot for commercial success' here.

For we all know this is going to be one of its kind and the very last gem in its world to begin with.

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
saner - Thanks for the tournament videos. The first one with ON|MICHELS had me laughing. It was like every time Kula came out to fight Athena, I could envision her saying, "I'm the new Team China heroine, bitch!" :)

As for the release date to KOF XIII, at the end of the day it just needs to come out. This whole notion that it has to compete with other titles is just something fans conjure up in hopes that one outsells the other to inherently validate their taste in games. But after 17 years of KOF titles, it's pretty apparent that the games are going to come out on console regardless if they don't do as well as the Capcom titles in the United States. Even if you have to import them, if you love the game that much just buy it and don't care what other people think or say.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
going to buy a PS3 this week, after all these years being adamant that I would never buy a next gen console,but this game has sold it to me.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
Thanks saner for posting those tournament vids. I just wish more people would play Kyokugen characters and Andy. As you can see they are my favs in this game.

That shouldn't be hard to do because I doubt any Gamestop ordered more than 1 copy. If any.

You're probably right.

saner

Krauser's Henchman
Don't worry, at least on release there will be lots of Andy and AOF users for sure! There have already been quite a number of Japanese videos showcasing Takuma users and stuff. Some Robert and Ryos too.

Thats the event I was at last week and because I never thought in a million years would a SNK-P game be at the show I never even looked out for it, I passed that room several times too lol

lol cool!

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
Just purchased a PS3 slim and got super streetfighter 4, pre ordered kof13 :)

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Amazon now has release date shipping for 99 cents.
That's their chance to get an extra dollar out of everyone and still get the game to you whenever it would have gotten to you anyway.