Why haven't any of you doll fuckers started a Game of Thrones topic?

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Danny
John
Tyrion

All three killed their mothers by childbirth...Tyrion is probably the Mad King son. There are 3 dragons...They blow fire...Dead hates fire...This is theory that i feel is going to happen

Castor Troy

The Esfinter that theMot Chupame's
I take it Benjen's character was merged with another character from the books?
Other than Dany's cringe-worthy speech at the end, I thought the episode was alright.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
There was no way Arya wasn't going to remember her Stark heritage. She hid Needle specifically to remind her of that fact. She could never let go. Anyone that thought she'd become a faceless killer was fooling themselves.

It wasn't a wasted storyline. She picked up some abilities, matured as a person and will use everything she's become to contribute to the overall story in the end.

People have to remember that the characters and how they grow is just as important as the progression of the plot. In many cases, the characters' lives ARE the plot.

A few predictions:

Jorah will figure out the cure to Grayscale. In fact, I am starting to warm to the theories that he, in fact, is Azor Ahai. If so, I believe that Jon will give him Longclaw, which was supposed to be Jorah's weapon originally anyway. Jeor was going to give it to him when he joined him at the Wall, but that never happened. Even if Jorah isn't Azor Ahai, I believe he'll get Longclaw back somehow. This will leave Jon to get the Tarley family sword from Sam, who would be absolutely worthless with it anyway and Jon's gonna need Valyrian steel to take on the White Walkers.

Also, I am starting to buy into the idea of Tyrion having Targaryen blood in him. I'm starting to think that Jon, Danaerys and Tyrion will run Westeros together.

Also, Grand Maester Samwell has a nice ring to it....

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I still think Jorah's gonna get Victarion's volcano arm from the books and fuck up wights with it. Fire upgrade via Rh'llor.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I liked the scene with Daenerys in the last episode but I think it was kind of redundant. I couldn't help but think that it could have been much more epic if they had combined that scene with the one from the 4th episode where she burned all the khals alive. I wish she had killed them riding her enormous dragon while being totally naked with flames coming out of her cute little tits. I'm disapointed they didn't think of that.

Last edited:

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
I'm getting tired of Dany having these epic scenes where she gives speeches, rouses her people and rides dragons. It seems like this is all the showrunners know how to do with her to give us the impression that she's some kind of conqueror.

It's too on point and it's not going to turn out how she wants.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I'm getting tired of Dany having these epic scenes where she gives speeches, rouses her people and rides dragons. It seems like this is all the showrunners know how to do with her to give us the impression that she's some kind of conqueror.

It's too on point and it's not going to turn out how she wants.

The Dothrakis were already following her since the night she killed all the khals. The only purpose of that scene was to show off that huge dragon. It added nothing to the story.

Last edited:

CaseyTappy

Tung's Hair Stylist
There are 3 dragons...They blow fire...Dead hates fire...This is theory that i feel is going to happen

For sure, the Dragons are needed to kill off the undead as Danny comes to the rescue after she first burns Kingslanding to the ground, maester Fatty will find some new information about creating this dragon glass, then Jon will lead the ground forces using dragon glass against the White walkers, Bran, with a new tree stump up his ass will be using his psychic powers to root out the location of the ww King .

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Definitely a "set-up" episode, but the moments with Arya and revealing Benjen were great. Benjen's been a mystery for a long time now, so its great to see that mystery revealed.

Looking forward to seeing how Arya's story pans out. This show is just fucked up enough that she might end up being killed, but I hope she's able to break free and somehow rejoin her brothers and sister.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Arya will die, regardless of her being his wife's dav character.

"When winter comes, the lone wolf dies while the pack lives on." Season one and book one Ned

And another one from book one about her being found frozen with needle in her hands after winter thaws.

A Game of Thrones had so much foreshadowing and hints when gurm thought it was just gonna be a three book thing. For another example, all the Rhaegar namedrops while many show watchers prob have no clue wtf he is.

Tldr, yeah arya is gonna die.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Its very well possible, but the show has strayed from the books here and there, so she could end up surviving. Either that or she dies later for a different reason.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
I'm gonna read the books again to expose myself to more of the nuance and pay more attention to the subtle stuff. I feel it's time for me to do this. Been six years since I read them.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
The Dothrakis were already following her since the night she killed all the khals. The only purpose of that scene was to show off that huge dragon. It added nothing to the story.

It was just an epic promo.

You have to take it in consideration with all the other story threads and where those are headed.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I'm gonna read the books again to expose myself to more of the nuance and pay more attention to the subtle stuff. I feel it's time for me to do this. Been six years since I read them.

Please don't. Last thing this site needs is more LoneSage trying to e-fellate you. Seeing him repost shit from reddit discussions makes me wish he was still chrisr.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Please don't. Last thing this site needs is more LoneSage trying to e-fellate you. Seeing him repost shit from reddit discussions makes me wish he was still chrisr.

You have no idea how hard I'm laughing right now.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member

But these are all my original thoughts :(

I started reading in August and just finished last month, everything is still pretty clear in my mind. Gurm got retarded with affc...

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
I dont think Arya is going to die yet, i think she's going to go Zatoichi on that one abusive bitch...Then head back to King's Landing...Hound vs Mountain will be happening & then have their little reunion before she goes to kill Cersei.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Here's a pretty interesting video where a guy breaks down the show's failure to adapt the source material properly. I think it's a fair, even handed look and isn't ranty at all. I agree with a lot of what he's saying. It doesn't diminish my desire to watch the show but it truly is a pale shadow of the books.