Why haven't any of you doll fuckers started a Game of Thrones topic?

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
The Arya nude scene was lame. You can't trust this show with nudity. Her head wasn't grafted onto that body correctly and looked weird AF.
Unless she's lying in interviews, Maisie Williams did the scene herself. Joe Dempsie was even quoted as saying how weird it was to shoot that with someone he'd known since she was 11.

Did feel oddly exploitative. AVclub made a decent argument in favor of the scene (Arya thought she'd eliminated her need to feel and care, but returning to Winterfell made her realize she was wrong and now she's wants to feel passion, love, etc after all), but I dunno.

edit: it did look weird, but I think the angle is what caused that maybe.

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
At least you got another apocryphal Torumnd Brasky story.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Couldn't Arya disguise herself as a white walker, infiltrate, and take out the night king?

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
S08E02 was a Sandsnake tier episode.

But to understand how badly the showrunners have fucked everything up, here's a meme that sums it up.

Ghost During Game of Thrones.png

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I thought the episode was good. Fuck the haters.

Couldn't Arya disguise herself as a white walker, infiltrate, and take out the night king?

That was my line of thinking.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
random thought

Spoiler:
with so much emphasis on the crypts of winterfell this season, i think the old kings of the north will rise and fight for the living. dead VS dead.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
I love this episode 2, it really builds up the tension and the impending doom. A lot of people will die and then ambushed by Cersei.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I thought the episode was good. Fuck the haters.

That was my line of thinking.

Oh come on, that is exactly how a faceless assassin gets killed. The Night King is warging into all the walkers and knows who is controlled.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
random thought

Spoiler:
with so much emphasis on the crypts of winterfell this season, i think the old kings of the north will rise and fight for the living. dead VS dead.

this is exactly my thought. They mentioned it too many times. I see some long forgotten relatives joining this battle......

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Im curious what other power Bran has.

Can Bran warg into a dead ice dragon? Im also curious to see if he can also raise the dead. Pretty much game changer if he can.

Also kind interesting that they didn't show any battle scenes at all, might be that most of the Night King's army are going to Kings Landing instead. Its possible Winterfell has some magic barrier, possibly the Winterfell crypt.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I feel like we're kids on a playground talking about what we think will happen. I'm going to miss this when the show is over.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
I feel like we're kids on a playground talking about what we think will happen. I'm going to miss this when the show is over.

I think your suspicions are correct.

I thought the last 2 episodes were good. I don't need constant action to be entertained. However, we are nearing the end here... They probably could have wrapped all this up in 1 episode.

Still not sure where this is going. Shits moving at a snail pace and we're nearing the end. We still need to have at least 2 episodes about the white walker war, then an episode or 2 to deal with this Cercei chick, and I'm really hoping there is a final episode, where all the conflict is resolved, and everything wraps up. Lord of the Rings style.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member

I’m sure it’s held this spot for a while but it’s number 1 on the IMDB top 100 shows. Safe to say it is the best show ever made by majority vote.

I’m going to miss it too.

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
Shits getting good!

Agreed about the Crypts.

I also think Ariya is going to play a big part somehow.
Glad to see her and the smith finally tied up.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I’m sure it’s held this spot for a while but it’s number 1 on the IMDB top 100 shows. Safe to say it is the best show ever made by majority vote.

I’m going to miss it too.

Best show? So far not at the level of Spartacus.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
random thought

Spoiler:

How? Bran is going to warg into piles of dust? Great plan, Aaron.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Best show? So far not at the level of Spartacus.

As I said, by majority vote. Not that I agree with it either. I had more fun watching Banshee, to be honest.

I haven’t seen Spartacus. I’ll add it to the list.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
As I said, by majority vote. Not that I agree with it either. I had more fun watching Banshee, to be honest.

I haven’t seen Spartacus. I’ll add it to the list.

You are to Australia what Spain is to Europe.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
How? Bran is going to warg into piles of dust? Great plan, Aaron.

I was right about Benjen returning, my predictions are ultimate

It's basically a freezer down there anyway so the bodies are preserved

edit and there must always be a Stark in Winterfell. there's some forgotten magic much like the Wall had when it was built.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I was right about Benjen returning, my predictions are ultimate

It's basically a freezer down there anyway so the bodies are preserved

edit and there must always be a Stark in Winterfell. there's some forgotten magic much like the Wall had when it was built.

I hope you're wrong. From a literary perspective, how has this really been foreshadowed? If anything, the foreshadowing is that the white walkers will use the secret entrance through the crypt that Bran knows about, and by extension, so will the Night King.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
You are to Australia what Spain is to Europe.

Don’t be mad because I’m at King’s Landing surrounded by The Wire, Deadwood and Spaced, while you’re hanging out in Craster’s Keep with you BSG, Spartacus and The Mist.

I’ve tried to show you the way, but you will not kneel. And now you’re denying Arya’s tits... your Reddit support groups are a lie.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Don’t be mad because I’m at King’s Landing surrounded by The Wire, Deadwood and Spaced, while you’re hanging out in Craster’s Keep with you BSG, Spartacus and The Mist.

I’ve tried to show you the way, but you will not kneel. And now you’re denying Arya’s tits... your Reddit support groups are a lie.

Arya's tits are faker than a spanish neo collection or spanish marine.