Hello

twysted

n00b
i was a member here before but i think my account got deleted cause i never posted lol... i have been a Neo Geo fan since i can remember i love it... well just glad to be back on board... also want to say hey to my buddy Jorge Hicks hehehehehe

neogeouk

n00b
Hello! I am new here to and can't remember my old email or password, as it was years since I have been here. However, back again so thought I would say hi :)

Halfabag

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Hello! I am new here to and can't remember my old email or password, as it was years since I have been here. However, back again so thought I would say hi :)

Me new too, nice to hear of someone local(ish). You just got back into your Neo or have been into it for years?

FuriousT

n00b
Whoa.

Two people from the North West UK! I didn't think there would be many people with Neo Geos up here, I thought we were all Sinclair Spectrum people...

Oh and I'm new too, so hi to everyone else. Well, time to pack the Mega Drive away :-)

dtg84

n00b
Hello. I am new here and just registered. Why do I not have sufficient privileges to post new threads? This is quite frustrating.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
you'll be able to PM if a few days as long as you post