Mystical and CollectionKing - Shady Tactics.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
lol, you have a keen eye, Mike.

THE internet detective strikes again.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
* Bidding war from the start of every auction.

* Bidders entering "high" bad amounts (and retiring them): this is obviously a tactic to see how much other bidders have entered as maximum bidding amount: p***a ( 240)

* 0 votes bidders; same bidders along the auctions, making bidding war almost every day or every few days, etc. : r***n ( 0 ), s***u ( 15 ), p***a ( 240 )...

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Pretty fucking sad if true, although not entirely surprising, this guy never came off as right.

Sure looks like shilling to me. It used to be a lot easier to tell before the hidden bidders thing.

Did anyone report this to ebay yet?

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
It never ceases to disgust me, the amount of crooks in the Neo Geo world. This site does A good job of calling them out, and smearing their names. If collectionking really is doing this shit, I hope people chase him with torches and pitchforks.

Kim Kaphwan

Member,
20 Year Member
404-pages-uh-oh-astuteo.jpg

city41

Beast Buster
10 Year Member
Svc chaos is over $200 when it can be had brand new from the neostore for $185? That's a bit suspicious too.

The neostore's version is English too.

Curt

apostate
This is really a shame.

And again, really nice job spotting that TonK.

Earthquake24

Dodgeball Yakuza
Isn't this the guy few months back whose first postings were wanting to buy Euro Kizuna, U11, etc. without knowing how much they were? Then that devolved into wanting EVERY rare US homecart release, going on a rapid spending spree that would make Scrooge McDuck proud? He even bought some that were conversions but didn't know it.

This is prime example of how homecart collector's market gets screwed up when noobs enter the hobby, go nuts and want to sell it all months later, just as fast as they buy it all. Prices flunctuate and now looks like shill bids? Artificial prices get created. Orpheus wanted him banned at one point, maybe
he was right. His posts always seem odd.

Dion

Known Scammer, NeoGeoFreak Co-Founder
I say a forum ban is in order and a scammer warning at the top of the selling section.

city41

Beast Buster
10 Year Member
This is prime example of how homecart collector's market gets screwed up when noobs enter the hobby, go nuts and want to sell it all months later, just as fast as they buy it all?

Something tells me he saw the neo as a way to make a quick buck, especially with the shill bidding.

CollectionKing

I may be a shill bidder. Look out.

First of all before anything gets out of hand I'm not shill billing anything. I don't know what the hell you talking about. I have eyes on all my auctions and emailed individuals for their constant bids and to ensure that if they win the auction that they are willing to pay. There are several individuals who had been bidding a lot on each game. I have emailed them all and told them that I have contacted ebay on this and that if the either of these individuals do not come through then I could open up a case. I can also cancel their bids if I want. However, I am not because none of these guys have given me any reason to. I am not doing any back door shit either. So before you go posting shit like this in a thread you need to ask me first. This only influences the Neo Geo Community that I'm a shady individual which I am not. Since this has been posted, I'll just sell the rest of my games privately. Geez!!

If I wanted to shill bill, my games would have been a lot higher than what they are now. Makes since doesn't it? I'm not that type of individual. So if anyone wants to report it to ebay you will look stupid because it has already been reported.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I feel this is gonna hit the fan.... quite soon...

oh well... /Rot sits back with a glass of wine... some cigs... and gets his plus one in now....

Fritz

15 Year Member
What are the usernames of the 3 bidders in question?

CollectionKing

I expected this. No one here can not tell me that they have not used ebay before to sell an item and an individual have not bid on an item more than once. The same stuff happened with my stadium events and I always put in my auctions to warn happy bidders not to do bid anything crazy or they will be reported to ebay or to not hinder someone else for not having the game. I can't believe this Tonk guy would post something like this. I have nothing to hide. Besides some individuals on this site mark up the prices when they want sell their games and then complain about the price guide not being updated or about prices of some games on ebay. It was my intent to help out with the price guide. Like I said before, I can not control who bids and what they bid unless it's outrageous then I'm definitely taking action. If SVC is $185 in the Neo Store then that's a fixed price. This is an auction, and there is a guarantee that the price could be higher. So if anyone wants to believe I'm shill billing then by means go ahead. Wow...!! Unbelievable.

Fritz

15 Year Member
What are the usernames of the 3 bidders in question? Its typically not that hard to figure out if the accounts are linked or not . . .

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
IF he doesn't provide them, then we know the answer. We will see if he really has "nothing to hide".

CollectionKing

I'm not giving you guys someone else information. That's against ebay private policy rules. You can make your assumptions and accusations if you wants to, who cares. I find this so funny. Just because I don't provide you names you're going to believe the sh!t. LMMFAO. Some of you are so unbelievable.

Besides don't they show the individuals usernames at the end of the auction? If not oh well. Oh and Tonk good luck on acquiring any information from ebay. Sounds like lawsuits.

caren103

King's Dry Cleaner
After reading these answers, what have posted Tonk seems more and more consistent; also, reading all this, it sounds as a déja-vu.

CollectionKing

I'm here you guys and if none of you believe me then that is fine. But I am not providing someone else information. I have not been but honest my entire time I have been on this site. I have given no one any reason not to trust me and if my auctions influences your difference of beliefs on this then there is nothing I can do about that. What a guy to do?

If you look right now, there is a bid war going on between a (240) and a (273) for my King of Fighters 2003. I guess I'm shill billing that to. Geez!

Last edited: