Atomiswave Bootleg Carts

Awesome! If they ask you your opinion on which to reproduce let them know hunting games are very popular in the US. = D

Received the game today. Man that's a lot of detail put into the cart for it being a bootleg. Back in the neo geo days they didn't really care all that much. I won't have a chance to test the cart until sometime next week but I'll let you know how it does.

So a question about the carts and shipping. I only bought one cart this time and the shipping was crazy on it even though it arrived in like 4 days. Do you get s break on shipping if I order let's say 3 carts at a time or is shopping prety much going to be 20 a cart?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Usually for those type of international shipping, you get the same price up to a certain weight. One example is say $20 for up to 500g in weight, if an AW cart weighs 260g then of course two of them would go passed the 500g limit for that price, blah blah blah.

tomwaits

NEST Puppet
10 Year Member
So a question about the carts and shipping. I only bought one cart this time and the shipping was crazy on it even though it arrived in like 4 days. Do you get s break on shipping if I order let's say 3 carts at a time or is shopping prety much going to be 20 a cart?

I asked them the same question about a possible 5 cart order and didn't get any reply. It looks like they offer combined shipping with their 'fulfillment by' but you can't see the postage tiers until after you've ordered? Has anyone had a postage discount for multiple carts to the US?

shadows

Mature's Make-up Artist
You'll get a small shipping discount, but it wont be much. It needs to be from the same seller too.
Just add them to the shopping cart and they give you the total shipping cost.

luke2fr

n00b
I think people are jumping to conclusions with the SS6, we have only one report of a defective cart, bootleggers don' do any quality control so the cart itself could be defective. All other games work fine, I' waiting for more reports before setting the stone on SS6.

FAIL !

I got two carts, both with exactely the same issue...

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
How much bigger in size is SS6 compared to the other games?

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
Well I got a response from Xing Ye, "we have not the guilty gear X 1.5, rumble fish 2 now, because we have not the original card to research,if you have, maybe you can sell one to me, how much?"

I pointed them to coinopexpress.

Clessy

Banned
I'd be seriously interested in botha GGX1.5 and Rumble Fish 2. If they duped every cart i'd own a complete atomiswave collection :P

tomwaits

NEST Puppet
10 Year Member
There's a new (cheaper) supplier selling on Aliexpress now. Ordering 5 bootleg carts averaged down to ~$35 each shipped to the US after combined postage.

Sad to see some of their listings with many more pieces sold than transactions. Looks like vermin are stocking up for ebay profit.

JRedmond3

NEST Puppet
I saw the FOTNS carts going more for around $150-250, somebody might've paid $400 for a full kit but I don't think it ever went for $400 cart only, the only games that expensive were Dolphin Blue which was around $250-350 and Metal Slug 6 which was going for 300-500.

I've gotten a few carts from xing ye and they seem to be pretty good. I havent gotten to play much of them as I need to convert my atomiswave cabinet but the time I have played with them I can see no graphical or sound errors whatsoever.

Paiku

Crazed MVS Addict
I just got to know about these boots swarming the market the other day.

Any new impressions on these? Gameplay footage, perhaps?

Last edited:

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
Hate to bump a old thread but what was the final word on these? I'm interested in playing metal slug 6, found a fair price on a atomiswave board, but not on the cart. Someone mentioned if you bought 5 it came out to like 35 a piece. If that deal is still alive then what are the best ones to get. I'm not real interested in vs fighting games so that probably shrinks the library a bit. That dolphin blue game gets mentioned a lot is it really fun? And is there any U.S. sellers on here to go through? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Hate to bump a old thread but what was the final word on these? I'm interested in playing metal slug 6, found a fair price on a atomiswave board, but not on the cart. Someone mentioned if you bought 5 it came out to like 35 a piece. If that deal is still alive then what are the best ones to get. I'm not real interested in vs fighting games so that probably shrinks the library a bit. That dolphin blue game gets mentioned a lot is it really fun? And is there any U.S. sellers on here to go through? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

At $35 a pop just get all of them.

Macck

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Guys...did you know if the MS6 bootcart have any issue ?A guy here(Brazil) have one and asking about 50usd shipped...so i'm interested.....but i dont know if these boots have problems....

PS:Only SS6 have issues ?

[]'Macck

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
AFAIK, only SS6 had any issues reported with it. I tried out the MS6 bootleg (gave it a playthrough) and didn't notice any problems with it. Fifty shipped is about right if you're buying one cart.

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
I bought ms6, dolphin blue, knights of valor, fist of the north star. They all play perfect. I bought a couple real carts of the affordable ones but I definitely have no complaints on these. I too read that ss6 had some problems but I believe more then one company Is producing these now so maybe there is a good copy out there?

dragonpt

Over Top Auto Mechanic
10 Year Member
Two chinese companies that I know of manufacture them: Xing Le and San Star LTD. They sell them for $50 each shipped.

No suprise, Billd420 just posted over at KLOV trying to sell them for $200 each. Hopefully nobody over there or here gets taken advantage of.

The cart serial numbers from the Xing Le website are:

MS6 3500510
SSVI 3000086
NGBC 1702636
KOV 0901669
DB 0701200
RF 1401163
GGI 1100342
NW 1702036
FOTNS 3400167
KOFXI 3200964
DFR 0601236

You can add this serials too :
KOV 0900479
RM 2100373
GGI 1130022
MS6 3490501 / 3600240
NW 1702040

(me an my friends, already had this games with the same serials = boot)

btw my 2 friends are AW collectors, they have an massive collection.

It's an shame, and be carefull these boots are much better than the old ones, if your going to buy one of this, ask the seller the serial number.

Last edited:

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Good to know, and thanks for posting this serial list; I want to branch out into Atomiswave and am doing a little research ahead of time to make sure I get legit games at a fair price.

Fayk

Cheng's Errand Boy
Good to know, and thanks for posting this serial list; I want to branch out into Atomiswave and am doing a little research ahead of time to make sure I get legit games at a fair price.

RESURRECTION

We've now basically seen too that it looks like there are Rumble Fish 2 boots out there with Serial JH2600530

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?239526-WTT-Rumble-Fish-2

So now anyone buying this needs to be careful and at least check the serial (if it's being claimed to be legit).