Sorry Rich, Poor Birmingham

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
:(, a strange old season eh? first silverware in years followed by relegation. Hopefully you'll bounce right back.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
they'll be back at the end of next season i'd bet. they'll be one of the better sides in the championship, and with the way they love to knock people about at their home ground i can't see them having much trouble getting back into the premiership.

we sacked our manager 2 hours after the last game ended, hows that for class? don't know who we'll replace him with, but what manager would want to come to a club notorious for putting managers out of a job?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
they'll be back at the end of next season i'd bet. they'll be one of the better sides in the championship, and with the way they love to knock people about at their home ground i can't see them having much trouble getting back into the premiership.

we sacked our manager 2 hours after the last game ended, hows that for class? don't know who we'll replace him with, but what manager would want to come to a club notorious for putting managers out of a job?

Pretty sure that Guus Hiddink will either take the job or find a manager he can groom into his image for Chelsea. They already tapped him for a GM level position. It was clear that Guus was the man Roman wanted, but couldn't have before because Guus didn't want to commit to a club. It seems Guus changed his mind, which leads me to think there's a different kind of challenge shaping up for him.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Pretty sure that Guus Hiddink will either take the job or find a manager he can groom into his image for Chelsea. They already tapped him for a GM level position. It was clear that Guus was the man Roman wanted, but couldn't have before because Guus didn't want to commit to a club. It seems Guus changed his mind, which leads me to think there's a different kind of challenge shaping up for him.

yeah that's what i've been thinking. guus with someone to tutor in the ways of being a big manager. who knows might make JT a player manager i doubt it though. prolly villas boas, or maybe even zola. but i'm certain guus will be back in some role simply because even when he hasn't been with chelsea he often gets called upon for a bit of advice with things, mostly because abramovich wont let his actual coach make scouting decisions or transfer choices. we'll see what the summer holds.