REAL BOUT 2 US version, collector condition,totally complete. 2500 euros

Interested parties can send an email to simone@neo-geo.com or pm

Last edited:

Dr.NeoGeo

Mr. Big's Thug
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
EUR 2500 (USD 3530!!!) for Real Bout 2 is TOTALLY overpriced! I would go further and say this price is a rip off! So my question to FTL is, you are a "AES Price Guide Analyst" and want 5 times more than the highest value you had set up in the price guide! C'mon you are not seriouse, aren't you?

Last edited:

FTL

AES Price Guide Analyst, International Moderator,
Staff member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Real Bout 2 is an extremely rare title. Finding it in brilliant conditon is very hard as well.

Price guide is outdated and wil be updated very soon. (other scarce titles need to be updated as well).

Anyway,most of the experienced collectors already know the true rarity and value of some rare carts-in mint condition of course.

Real bout 2 was already very hard to spot when I was collecting back in the days.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Rating - 100%
170   0   0
FTL is immune to any criticism ;-), will this be getting moved to the warroom cause it has a freaked cart ??

hoop-jones

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
That stuff is just too cheap to arouse my interest. :lolz:

Anyway, he can ask what he wants for his stuff, we all should keep selling threads like that clean.

Good luck with the sale!

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Rating - 100%
170   0   0
FTL is immune to any criticism ;-), will this be getting moved to the warroom cause it has a freaked cart ??

I dont mean to thread shit or that, all i was saying is that Insaneclown got royally butt fucked for trying to do the same

Last edited:

FTL

AES Price Guide Analyst, International Moderator,
Staff member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
only real bout 2 us up for grabs now.
Please don't spam the thread or I will have to clean it.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Simone, your threat of "cleaning" (censoring for your own benefit) the thread only amplifies how you abuse your privileges here.
While an english/euro copy of Real Bout 2 on the home cart format is indeed uncommon and desireble your asking price is laughable in many ways. If you were offered the same cart by someone your offer to them would be MUCH less than the price you just posted. You are universally known for this one sided way of dealing.

Right now, with the way things are (Euro & GBP valued much more than the USD, etc) Ebay is treatimg the market for titles like this EXTREMELY well. There is no reason why you should not put your money where your mouth is and auction this off.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Rating - 100%
170   0   0
Simone, your threat of "cleaning" (censoring for your own benefit) the thread only amplifies how you abuse your privileges here.
While an english/euro copy of Real Bout 2 on the home cart format is indeed uncommon and desireble your asking price is laughable in many ways. If you were offered the same cart by someone your offer to them would be MUCH less than the price you just posted. You are universally known for this one sided way of dealing.

Right now, with the way things are (Euro & GBP valued much more than the USD, etc) Ebay is treatimg the market for titles like this EXTREMELY well. There is no reason why you should not put your money where your mouth is and auction this off.

Sounds spot on man, oh and in before the cleansing ;)

caren103

King's Dry Cleaner
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Indeed, in other forums like neogeofans (french forum) I've seen great pressure of the community against FTL selling threads (literally spamming them, as well for the prices as for not contributing to the community but only to making sales), and even some FTL clones have been detected there trying to make sales.

P.S.: If the price guide is to be updated sometime, I would prefer it not to be done by FTL, as he has evident "commercial" interests. Nothing personal, only I would prefer a more objective person.

Last edited:

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
354   0   0
Indeed, in other forums like neogeofans (french forum) I've seen great pressure of the community against FTL selling threads (literally spamming them, as well for the prices as for not contributing to the community but only to making sales), and even some FTL clones have been detected there trying to make sales.

Clones, such as fake accounts?

caren103

King's Dry Cleaner
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Clones, such as fake accounts?

Yes, at least that's what some members of that french forum thought and wrote accordingly to it in those fake accounts selling threads (I reproduce one post of a very well known member from there: "FTL put your mask down. Fuck you too.").

Dr.NeoGeo

Mr. Big's Thug
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
P.S.: If the price guide is to be updated sometime, I would prefer it not to be done by FTL, as he has evident "commercial" interests. Nothing personal, only I would prefer a more objective person.

I have the same opinion! FTL is really not the ideal person to update the price guide...or do you want price ranges from 1000 to 10000 USD for US games :D
BTW i have a mint collectors condition US Andro Dunos for EUR 3200. This price incl. shipping with USPS ground :D

fmdof

Morden's Lackey
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
to think when I saw this post earlier I thought it was the KOF 2000 NGF that would have caused all the shitting.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
I agree that FTL controlling the price guide is definitely a conflict of interest. No doubt the price guide will reflect this sales thread for RB2. How the value jumped from $700+ to $3500+ in less than 2 years is beyond me. One thing is for certain though, price guide or no price guide, this stuff is only worth as much as someone is willing to pay. If he can find someone willing to pay 2500 euros for it then good for him. Nobody is forcing anyone to do anything.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
the prices are in such flux right now. Would you want a price guide that has a deviation of $200-$2500?

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   1
only real bout 2 us up for grabs now.
Please don't spam the thread or I will have to clean it.

How does some one in charge of the the NG price guide ask these prices.. isn't this a conflict of interest?

Last edited:

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
354   0   0
How does some in charge of the the NG price guide ask these prices.. isn't this a conflict of interest?

This is exactly what I said in the TROLLbox this morning. If he is to continue to be in charge of the price guide, he should give up selling rights on this forum.

Definite conflict of interest.