well there's always next season.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
ao after losing 2-1 to united yesterday. chelsea's season is done and dusted i'd say. even if we win our next two matches the mancs would have to lose theirs for us to have a shot and i doubt that'd be the case. we played terribly, sloppy defending at the back. bad starting lineup didn't help things. should have had one alex, ramires, and anelka from the start instead of luiz, mikel, and kalou. but i guess carlo doesn't give a shit these days as he's gonna be shown the door.

it was a decent season in the beginning. but after the sacking of ray. drogs getting malaria, frank being injured, terry being injured, and realizing we sold off too many players last summer we had a hard winter. we came out swinging but it wasn't enough. if only we could have gotten a few more points in the winter months we prolly would have been top of the table. but no use lamenting over what could have been. no league, no champions league, no FA cup. summer can't come soon enough.

how did your team do this season? lets hear the story.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Yeah, all over now in England :-(.
In sunny Scotland Aberdeen started well in the first two games, crumbled to shit by mid season floating joint bottom of the table. Then sacked a manager, brought a new one in who brought abit of respectability back and now were in the bottom group but safe from relegation :lolz:

snkino

n00b
ao after losing 2-1 to united yesterday. chelsea's season is done and dusted i'd say. even if we win our next two matches the mancs would have to lose theirs for us to have a shot and i doubt that'd be the case. we played terribly, sloppy defending at the back. bad starting lineup didn't help things. should have had one alex, ramires, and anelka from the start instead of luiz, mikel, and kalou. but i guess carlo doesn't give a shit these days as he's gonna be shown the door.

it was a decent season in the beginning. but after the sacking of ray. drogs getting malaria, frank being injured, terry being injured, and realizing we sold off too many players last summer we had a hard winter. we came out swinging but it wasn't enough. if only we could have gotten a few more points in the winter months we prolly would have been top of the table. but no use lamenting over what could have been. no league, no champions league, no FA cup. summer can't come soon enough.

how did your team do this season? lets hear the story.
just wondering what ELNINO did since he came to the stamford bridge ! absoloutely nothing. roman must renew the team start from terry to drogba because it has been nearly 10 years they are expire

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Yeah, all over now in England :-(.
In sunny Scotland Aberdeen started well in the first two games, crumbled to shit by mid season floating joint bottom of the table. Then sacked a manager, brought a new one in who brought abit of respectability back and now were in the bottom group but safe from relegation :lolz:
at least you lot have avoided relegation. that's always good, and at least next year if you guys don't have any good players stolen by celtic or rangers. you might have a shot to do a little better next time heh.

and yeah torres has done nothing for us, but i'm sure he's going to be a big part of whatever new formation they cook up over the summer. i'm also sure as much as i don't like it that drogs might be shown the door. also don't know who will be coaching us next season. or really anything about how next season might shape up. i'm a bit worried but but this season has taught me that so long as we qualify for the CL every year, we'll still be alright. can't win trophies all the time. hell in the 80's we didn't win shit for years.

gmantle31

n00b
What about Florent Malouda? He seemed to have made a brillant start and then declined? Anyway, his performance with the French national team is really not in line with what he does for Chelsea!