Show me your white MVS carts!

Demitri1983

Cheng's Errand Boy
This could be considered a fetish thread now, go with your hands people.

But in all seriousness, anyone know what the process to rent these was and what operators paid?

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
I am planning to start a new thread with pictures of individual SNKG carts. I've acquired a few more SNKG carts since 2011 with more confirmed titles!

Looking foward to the thread. Really cool to hear of new titles surfacing.

Last edited:

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
I am planning to start a new thread with pictures of individual SNKG carts. I've acquired a few more SNKG carts since 2011 with more confirmed titles!

Nice one. Glad you managed to keep hold of them and get more.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I didn't think the SNKG rental carts were particularly special.

That's an old pic. I need to get shock boxes, but that's not happening this year, since I wasted all my money on an MVS cab.

DtYjg6bWsAAzVsb

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
There are also legit plain white shells (non jizz color). Some are posted in this thread. I have a Korean KOF 98 that is in a plain white case (non SNKG).
I also have a Korean KoF 98 in a white shell that is not a "G".
Does yours have the Japanese voices edited out?

Last edited:

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
I also have a Korean KoF 98 in a white shell that is not a "G".
Does yours have the Japanese voices edited out?
I dunno. I will check though. My first time signing in for a bit, but I will check.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
I don't actually own any white SNKG carts anymore, haven't for years.

rastaman83

n00b
It's great all these SNKG games, I'll try to share a picture of my collection soon, I'm 29 of them.

Catoblepa

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
My rental Puzzle De Pon, took this picture ages ago because of the funny serial number (not the very first cart out of the factory, okay, but still the lowest sum you can get between those numbers 🤭)

lUjviE3.jpeg

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
My white KOF98 does have a Japanese label. Yeah, you're right, the plastic is a little different on those. I guess I'm not used to seeing the white English version.

rastaman83

n00b
My rental Puzzle De Pon, took this picture ages ago because of the funny serial number (not the very first cart out of the factory, okay, but still the lowest sum you can get between those numbers 🤭)

lUjviE3.jpeg
Impressive,i never understand why "Puzzle de pon" have an USA label for a SNKG games.
All other SNKG normaly have got à japan label.

rastaman83

n00b
My white KOF98 does have a Japanese label. Yeah, you're right, the plastic is a little different on those. I guess I'm not used to seeing the white English version.
OK i'm rassured,if no i need to buy a New kig of fighters 98 for my SNKG collection 😄

Catoblepa

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
Impressive,i never understand why "Puzzle de pon" have an USA label for a SNKG games.
All other SNKG normaly have got à japan label.
I think I have more SNKG carts with an english label, but I'll have to check; anyway, we've already seen Power Spikes II and Puzzle Bobble english labels in this thread, and I might've missed others. I'm startin' to wonder if SNK just slapped the boards in any shell they had available at that moment... maybe when they had a surplus of rental shells they just said "what the hell, let's use those too".

Edit: I've checked and the only other SNKG cart I have is Puzzle Bobble, so nothing new here.

Last edited:

rastaman83

n00b
yes, there are only 3 SNK games with the US label. For Power Spikes 2 it's special because it doesn't exist in Japanese.