Pepe DID NOT DESERVE A RED CARD & I got the video to prove it

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
lol. Pepe doesn't deserve to wear Madrid's shirt. He's the biggest defensive diver himself.

Daniel Alves did a :360: in mid air, despite that it was the players that forced the judge to red card and I think it was correct.

I have no idea why the worst judge from the German National Championship was chosen for this match, I guess football is football wherever you go.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Guys

The game was brought down to 10 on 10

what's the real problem here?

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
i do think jose is right though. barcelona wont ever win a clean trophy without some controversy and scandal behind it. really i think maybe some of what he had to say is true, maybe barca does have some friends in high places who call shots for em.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
i do think jose is right though. barcelona wont ever win a clean trophy without some controversy and scandal behind it. really i think maybe some of what he had to say is true, maybe barca does have some friends in high places who call shots for em.

Dude, Mou is just being Mou. This is his typical bullshit.

He came out with the idea that he would play a tight defensive counterattacking game.

Like Portugal did against Spain last summer.

And he failed.

Fuck him for playing ugly football.

Arthas

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
15 Year Member
actually, the rule is that any player that puts the other players integrity at risk, even if the attack misses is still grounds for a red card

so even if he missed, it's clear pepe had the intention to damage, pepe's a dirty player, he's proven that in the past

the card was well deserved, even if it had been a yellow, woulda been his 2nd anyways

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
i didnt see the play but mou has always been instigating in tournaments he did it in chelsea, but i dont remember if he did so in italy with inter.

barcelona controversy has surrounded only this game and the final champion's league game last time they won. as far as i know, there sin't much controversy, mou is just exagerating.

Arthas

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
15 Year Member
mou simply put isn't used to losing, he's a sore loser, that's it

plain and simple

caren103

King's Dry Cleaner
One player has not to touch the other to deserve a yellow or red card.

I you play as Pepe usually plays, you risk that referees can send you to the shower.

And Pepe is not the only one of the Madrid that is practising kick-boxing... actually, all the hate this is generating between players, are believed that can hurt the Spanish football team.

Regarding Mou, he seems to have succeded in making all the Madrid a paranoic institution, and giving a very-very bad image of the Madrid.

There are no football team in the Earth which has not win any title with some controversial here and there... yes, even Madrid (and in Spain, specially the Madrid in the Franco's years, and after them too).

P.S.: One of Pepe's "Greatest Hits":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCr9_c4rRbU&feature=player_embedded

P.S.2: The Shining:

busquets_teatro_mourinho.jpg

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Pepe's a douche, so while he probably didn't deserve it there, it makes up for his antics from all the other times.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Dude, Mou is just being Mou. This is his typical bullshit.

He came out with the idea that he would play a tight defensive counterattacking game.

Like Portugal did against Spain last summer.

And he failed.

Fuck him for playing ugly football.

i'm not bothered about ugly, or pretty football. but i do notice things like the way real were moving. players backpedaling as soon as they hit midfield, playing like they're afraid to score. yeah they played crap, but at the same time you gotta remember that's how jose likes to do it. he likes to steal one goal, then defend until the match is over. whereas pep knows how to sneak into the box, how to work his way in with little triangle passes and quick, good, passing that works its way in. he also has the quality players to take it up to that level and work with the methods pep gives them and deliver success.

jose is one of the best tactical minds in the game. and it wouldn't surprise me if he went from a purely defensive stance one week to a very attack minded stance this week. but its a rare thing for barca to give away goals at home. so good luck to madrid, they're gonna need it. and as much as i like jose, my money is on barca making it to the final. and as for united, well some might think they have it wrapped up, but i fucking hate them and want them to lose so i'm hoping schalke can pull off the upset.

seeing united lose to arsenal this weekend was fantastic, here's hoping we can take em out this coming weekend, and climb back up to the top of the table.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
i'm not bothered about ugly, or pretty football. but i do notice things like the way barca were moving. players backpedaling as soon as they hit midfield, playing like they're afraid to score. yeah they played crap, but at the same time you gotta remember that's how jose likes to do it. he likes to steal one goal, then defend until the match is over. whereas pep knows how to sneak into the box, how to work his way in with little triangle passes and quick, good, passing that works its way in. he also has the quality players to take it up to that level and work with the methods pep gives them and deliver success.

jose is one of the best tactical minds in the game. and it wouldn't surprise me if he went from a purely defensive stance one week to a very attack minded stance this week. but its a rare thing for barca to give away goals at home. so good luck to madrid, they're gonna need it. and as much as i like jose, my money is on barca making it to the final. and as for united, well some might think they have it wrapped up, but i fucking hate them and want them to lose so i'm hoping schalke can pull off the upset.

seeing united lose to arsenal this weekend was fantastic, here's hoping we can take em out this coming weekend, and climb back up to the top of the table.

You have Mourinho figured out there. The sad thing is that is not Real Madrid's style. He wasn't trying to play that way through the season, but when the going got tough, he went into Justin Wong defensive mode, and it was clear that while he knows how to win matches, he has habits that are predictable.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
You have Mourinho figured out there. The sad thing is that is not Real Madrid's style. He wasn't trying to play that way through the season, but when the going got tough, he went into Justin Wong defensive mode, and it was clear that while he knows how to win matches, he has habits that are predictable.

this is why mourinho was perfect at inter milan. the italian style of play has been heavily defensive for years. and jose fit it to a T. formations, and defensive strategies you can set your watch to. and a whole team playing for that one moment a long pass happens to be onside and making a goal out of it. same way chelsea were playing in the winter. and basing your whole game on the off chance the linesman keeps his flag down is no way to win.