What anime are you watching?

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
watching NGE. i never finished it when i originally watched it like 15 years ago. I'm also watching it in Japanese with no subtitles (using it to practice my Japanese language learning) So i'm missing out on some of the technical stuff, but I'm getting the gist, and its pretty depressing

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Been watching Gundam The Origin. I'm about three episodes in. Nice seeing Char and Sayla's background and how they grew up together.

Setsuna1982

World Her,
Mob Psycho 100% Season 2 (that's a mouthful) just ended. Great show with superb animation. Episode 8's final minutes shocked me like I haven't been shocked in a while

NexusX

Astra Superstar
The Origin Series made me want to go back and watch the original Gundam all over again right after. Great political story telling. Makes me miss older Gundam shows even more.

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
Currently watching Steins-Gate Zero.

Recently watched Full Metal Panic Invisible Victory and Attack on Titan Season 3 Part 1.

Got the following to watch at some point too;

Blood Blockade Battlefront
Erased
Aldnoah Zero
Tokyo Ghoul Season 1 & 2
Akame Ga Kill
Overlord
Psycho Pass
Princess Resurrection
Space Dandy Season 1 & 2

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
It's been three months, not much of a necro-bump it lives again.

Vinland Saga

Watch it or you're Saner tier.

Heroic Legend of Arslan-The Hiromu Arakawa adaptation.

Watch it or you're Saner tier.

The fact that Wolfsmund hasn't received a good adaptation yet makes the anime industry Saner tier.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
The Origin Series made me want to go back and watch the original Gundam all over again right after. Great political story telling. Makes me miss older Gundam shows even more.

This made its debut this past Saturday on Toonami along with Food Wars.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
8f67f7f1051e08ffa7e6772ea68ad5f3.jpg

Name that show!

*hint: it’s from Japanese TV, circa ‘85

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
^Idk, but there was that joshi puroresu series named Wanna Be's. That's my guess.

Currently I'm watching Bubblegum Crisis. Fine production values, great songs: Konya wa Hurricane!

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
^Idk, but there was that joshi puroresu series named Wanna Be's. That's my guess.

Currently I'm watching Bubblegum Crisis. Fine production values, great songs: Konya wa Hurricane!

It’s from Dirty Pair TV. ^_^ brief clip where Kei is watching While she works.

I’ve never heard of Wanna Be’s. I’ll have to check that out!

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Damn, Dirty Pair, that would have been my first guess, but then I overdid it with research haha... great Panda frame btw! Wanna Be's is obscure as hell, but there was actually a US VHS release.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Since FakeXsound posted his painting in Creative, and KidPanda said it was only 3 episodes long total, I watched the English-dubbed version of Gunsmith Cats. I'd heard of it before, but, never checked it out, so, it was time. Pretty good overall.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Riding Bean could be next up on my list, w/ all the Gunsmith Cats talk. ^_^

Currently watching the 1980 run of Space Adventure Cobra, by Miles Davis.
37379674418decb7e0c0547340611ad6.jpg

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Been a LOOOOOONG time since I came here. Watching Ronin Warriors again currently. Wish I was watching Samurai Troopers though.

FinalbossNYC

Zero's Tailor
Just finished rewatching all of Slayers a classic anime series ive always had a soft spot for.
Im about to start to newer reunion series this week

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Don't know if any of you heard about the tragedy at Kyoto Animation Studios. It's terrible. 33 dead from arson. :(

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
Biggest mass murder in post war Japan. Very tragic
RIP. I just finished watching Full Metal Panic: Invisible Victory, which I don't think they worked on even though they were involved in earlier parts of the series. It was great intense stuff, surprisingly brutal compared to the earlier shows.

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
Just finished a run through Evangelion again on Netflix. I remembered the end seemed a little unfinished but forgot just how unfinished. It was basically just storyboards there for a bit.