What anime are you watching?

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I just threw away about 200 VHS tapes of anime. Man it felt good to get that weight off of me.

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
I just threw away about 200 VHS tapes of anime. Man it felt good to get that weight off of me.

Damn, someones been collecting for awhile.

I know how you feel though. I'm starting to rebuy alot of stuff on Bluray, and I cant seem to get rid of the DVDs.

grendelrt

Super Spy Agent
Damn, someones been collecting for awhile.

I know how you feel though. I'm starting to rebuy alot of stuff on Bluray, and I cant seem to get rid of the DVDs.

I have 3 huge boxes of DVDs in my closet that I cant figure out what to do with. I dont want to put them in the attic, was thinking of dropping them off at movie stop or something.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I have 3 huge boxes of DVDs in my closet that I cant figure out what to do with. I dont want to put them in the attic, was thinking of dropping them off at movie stop or something.

Give them to a friend. At least DVDs don't degrade and can be enjoyed by others, my VHS tapes were worn out.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Akame Ga Kill. Only a few episodes in but pretty good so far.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Fate/Zero i been watching it on netflik.Now i like the show's premise but man it's dialogue,is very heavy.

It's better if you know Fate/Stay Night. The game or the new Ufotable adaptation, not the DEEN anime which is horrible. Zero is pretty good on it's own too.

That Seha Girls show was pretty fun after I got used to the MMD style they used. Lots of references to Sega stuff.

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
It's better if you know Fate/Stay Night. The game or the new Ufotable adaptation, not the DEEN anime which is horrible. Zero is pretty good on it's own too.

That Seha Girls show was pretty fun after I got used to the MMD style they used. Lots of references to Sega stuff.

Negro pls, OG Fate Stay Night anime is way better than Fate/Zero.

Fate/Zero is extremely overated.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Unlimited Blade Works was pretty bad, too. They shrinked the entire arc into standard movie length, so unless you've played the game, you have no idea what's going on.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member

No wonder then i just finish watching it recently what a bitter sweet ending.

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Netflix Originals has a show called Knights of Sidonia. Semi interesting sci-fi stuff

PublicEnemy

Cheng's Errand Boy
No news on a Berserk OVA or movie The movies were mediocore and not worth the watch. I think they need to change gears and just make it into an OVA series.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Durarara X2 and JJBA Stardust Crusaders Egypt Arc.

I was not even aware there was a second season for Durarara, thx for the heads up man! loved the first one, it's been a while since I watched it and iirc I wasn't blown away with how it ended, so this is great news.

I got the Flowers of Evil Blu-ray so I've been going through that again. Just really dug the dark vibe of that show even though on the surface it doesn't seem like such an interesting concept. I also loved the rotoscoped animation, it may not be for everyone one but I liked the different approach.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Castle of Cagliostro has finally gotten a proper release thanks to Discotek.

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
I was not even aware there was a second season for Durarara, thx for the heads up man! loved the first one, it's been a while since I watched it and iirc I wasn't blown away with how it ended, so this is great news.

Glad I could be of service :) yeah, for me, I really like the 'vibe' of that anime, I can't put my finger on it. I think this season will prove to be even better than the first as well.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
I've decided that I couldn't resist EG's suggestion of Cobra, so I've kickin' it old school recently with that series.

Just started watching Tokyo Ghoul Root A...a good continuation from an awesome finale; hope it keeps up since it started at a pretty sluggish pace. My one critique so far though is that it's hard to stomach the cookie cutter character archetypes and personalities most of the time.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Since I'm playing through ToHeart right now, might as well watch the anime again.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Gurren Lagann. Late to the party; I know. Only 2 episodes in, and this is Giant Robo tier for me.

Love the big 'face' mechs. That + the underground, give off a real Keith Courage/MEWataru vibe.

outlaw_moon

Marked Wolf
Just finished kill la kill season 1 on Netflix. It was better than I expected to be. I am trying to save up and pick Bebop on BD soon.

GhostSeed

Angel's Love Slave
10 Year Member
I just finished re-watching Bubblegum Crisis. It's a great OVA but I wish the episodes were in different order the last episode has no relation to the main story arc.
Also just a heads up there's a Amazon exclusive version of the first season of Space Dandy.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Gurren Lagann. Late to the party; I know. Only 2 episodes in, and this is Giant Robo tier for me.

Love the big 'face' mechs. That + the underground, give off a real Keith Courage/MEWataru vibe.

Trust me...it only gets better. They're also showing it on Toonami on [adult swim].