Post your AES Serial!!

Knud

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
http://unibios.free.fr/index.html

Here is the webpage with suppliers and info, it has been hard for me to aqcuire one. Feedback from any of the listed retailers is not that great, two have replied “yes i supply” but then nothing more..

Shmuppy

Banned
Here it is: OK I will give up. It's a 5,55 Mbyte pic but it exceeds the 1,91 limit on this forum. Really? Anyway, it's a

NEO-MVH-SLOT1 T
MADE IN JAPAN
T-M 15-V-O

Serial No:370184

Stereo with speakers and headphones output headers and AES controller ports plus 1P/2P controller headers on top but no memory card connection.

Last edited:

Shmuppy

Banned
http://unibios.free.fr/index.html

Here is the webpage with suppliers and info, it has been hard for me to aqcuire one. Feedback from any of the listed retailers is not that great, two have replied “yes i supply” but then nothing more..

Thank you. Oh and your Avatar, is this an Enduro or Downhill bike? Because I see a nice singletrail:)

Last edited:

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
Here it is: OK I will give up. It's a 5,55 Mbyte pic but it exceeds the 1,91 limit on this forum. Really? Anyway, it's a

NEO-MVH-SLOT1 T
MADE IN JAPAN
T-M 15-V-O

Serial No:370184

Stereo with speakers and headphones output headers and AES controller ports plus 1P/2P controller headers on top but no memory card connection.

Just resize the image

Knud

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Thank you. Oh and your Avatar, is this an Enduro or Downhill bike? Because I see a nice singletrail:)

Good guess but no this is an all mountainbike, so many categories of just mountainbikes

Shmuppy

Banned
Good guess but no this is an all mountainbike, so many categories of just mountainbikes
Nice, I have an AM bike too, perfect for everything--> Cube Stereo 2008 and a VOTEC V.FR 2010 Downhiller, perfect for challenging my well being. Biking is life!

Last edited: