Pricing question on a NEOGEO CD.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Moved to General, really? This is where topics go to die.

You know what's going to die? My incredible price on my CMVS with UniBIOS, one Neo Geo standard joystick and PS to Neo converter to $275...I dropped close to $450 for all of that crap...what am I thinking...I MUST BE C-C-C-CRAZYYYY!!!!!!

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Aren't you the dude that sent your wife into the ghetto to get your ass some Popeyes cause you were sick?

i would too. shit i'd kill someone for some popeyes here. all we have is the fuckin colonel and his chicken is terrible. popeye knows how to fry a bird, and the red beans and rice, ah man forget it. the colonel and all his chicken armies can't stand up to popeye. dude's a one man chicken frying, biscuit baking, beans and rice cookin army.

nah, thats gameplay
you mean hyper 64

ObeyMyEgo

Kula's Candy
If you dont buy it for 300 send me the guys number and ill buy it!!

Pulstar fetches around 90-100 alone.

You can sell bean sticks for 30-40 each.

Systems go anywhere from 100-150 in the us.

And the other games you listed add up as well. Seems like more than a fair price. Only thing id do is sell those bean sticks. I hate mine, the joy stick is way to stiff.

Avoid AES go CMVS. The AES is such an awful money pit. If $300 is a head scratcher for 15 games and system you'll love spending $300 for half a game.

I bought an AES and one game and never got past it because I never had money (To be fair I've been in college so not exactly prime game collecting funds).

I got my modded AES in Japan too, I also got the converter and a bunch of MVS games for it. It's so cool to have a proper AES. As far as the CD system, it is fair, I got my top loader for $100 and it came with 3 games and 2 controllers. I feel you can get on cheaper online. Make sure it is a U.S. seller so you don't get killed on shipping.

SAKAMOSTRO

Rugal's Thug
Wow, one helluva deal right there. If I find one at that price, I'll buy it just to do the Tony Stark: "I need it, buy it,box it, store it"

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
To be fair, this thread was good for a chuckle.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
image.php