It can't be a boot! (SVC Chaos)

malignantpoodle

Robert Garcia's Butler
Alright, I know what you're thinking... it's a boot right? WRONG!

First of all, I know I know, you're going to point out the label and the handwriting of the title on the clear case. But for one the warning sticker is real and you can't fake that.

capcom2.jpg

The title is written because the label is missing. This happens to carts when they get old; the labels come off. So, instead of just trying to remember which cart is which and swapping around hundreds of carts before finding the game you like, simply labeling it solves that problem and does not decrease the value AT ALL!!!!

Now look at the inside. Blah blah blah "they're not Toshiba chips". I really don't want to hear it. If you look closely you'll see that they went with Intel chips. Why? Because they're a real brand name and perform better.

capcom1.jpg

I mean, seriously... if someone was going to bootleg something, why would they use the most expensive chips on the market? Exactly. This is actually better than the "standard" boards they made. No bootleg MX chips here.

And there was no expense spared here. The screws used to seal up this cart are wood screws. Nobody is going to waste good wood screws on a fake, they'd just use cheap electronic screws instead.

So let this be a lesson to you self-proclaimed "expert cart identifiers"; go back to school!

malignantpoodle

Robert Garcia's Butler
Yeah, I found something similar on MVS scans with different chips but apparently the same boards, under the bootlegs and SVC chaos super plus. Actually got this on an ebay auction for another cart and the guy threw it in for free. Was gonna offer it up for the cheap but eh, figured I'd just hold on to it because the thing is so damn ugly.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I'm guessing from Texas? He always throws in free boots.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
I want this obviously LEGIT masterpiece of worksmanship, name your price.