Neocartman is now live!!

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Brought to you by me and Xiao_haozi.

You might remember long ago that we had "Neocartman" in our sigs for a while and now it's done so you can stop guessing what it is.

Neocartman is a "Where's George?" but for Neo carts that have a serial number. You can see where your cart has been. Since this is still in the early stages I was only able to add 1300 carts to the database. With your help we can increase the database and Neocartman will be better than ever in the future as the database grows.

I always wanted to know how many Neo fans my cart made happy and now you can.

Give it a look:

http://www.neocartman.com/

If you want to submit your games and have more than one, please send me an email.

Here is the amazon affiliate link

Last edited:

Adderall

Leona's Therapist
awesome!

I'll be adding my carts in tonight. Pretty slick UI too..

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Thank dude, Matt did a great job.

I think he has a couple upgrades in mind to make it even better.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
COOL! I'm going to add mine when I get a chance :)

By the time you hit enter, I guarantee I'll find those carts in different locations.

James, bout time, huh? ;)

2 years in the making.

Congrats.

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
By the time you hit enter, I guarantee I'll find those carts in different locations.

You know me too well :).

And yes, congratulations are in order! How do you guys feel?! Always an awesome feeling finishing a big project!

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
This is really cool, I'll see if I can't submit some serials when I get a chance. I wish I had recorded serials for some of the games I've sold in the past to see where they are now.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
This is really cool, I'll see if I can't submit some serials when I get a chance. I wish I had recorded serials for some of the games I've sold in the past to see where they are now.

I have some in there from as far back as 2001 but I had to scrub the sales forum and could only get serials from people posting them in the thread or posted pics where they were visible.

Mike26

McWow,
this is cool and has the potential to be one of the most useful assets to the community. Thanks brother

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I'll add in my carts sometime this week. This is a great idea!

silverstar

New Challenger
That's a nice idea. Once the database starts filling up, you will get a feel for the "currents" in the neo market, how the carts drift around from one place to the next.

Last edited:

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
James you git.... I was thinking a couple of months ago that a site like that would be really cool.
Thought it would be a nightmare to manage and keep up to date.. but it looks awesome and I will definitely add all my carts in.

Great work guys...

Only niggly little issue I have spotted is that the 'minus' does not appear until you collapse the game entry. Sure that is an easy code change in the Ajax Script.

SetaSouji??

There Can be Only One
I sent some in but I have no fucking clue how long I've had what so I labeled all of it with today's date.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
I will pull my finger out and add the serials of the carts i have left(about 180) :)

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
After a couple of minutes looking round the site, I would like to add that an alphabetical navigation would be very nice... perhaps part of but located under the toolbar so it always visible.

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
James,

I have just read your about section... I Don't Like X. You Should Change Y.

Ignore my comments previously and tell me where to stick them.
Sorry, I am a web dude and my first instinct is to think with that cap on.

It is a great site and thanks for putting in all the hard work to get something like this setup.
Well done guys.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I'll upload ASAP. hopefully everyone gets on board.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
After a couple of minutes looking round the site, I would like to add that an alphabetical navigation would be very nice... perhaps part of but located under the toolbar so it always visible.

I usually use the quick search. Just hit "S" and start typing in the name of the game and it autofills and calls the data to load.

James,

I have just read your about section... I Don't Like X. You Should Change Y.

Ignore my comments previously and tell me where to stick them.
Sorry, I am a web dude and my first instinct is to think with that cap on.

It is a great site and thanks for putting in all the hard work to get something like this setup.
Well done guys.

Haha, we of course listen to comments for things that we can improve on.

alphagamer

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Should I add 2 SNs if I have non-matching kits?

How about a page where we can match up separated boxes and carts? It's a long shot, I know...

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
James... I am very disappointed.:oh_no:

My Strikers cart that I bought from you is still located in Hawaii.:lolz:

Murray

Akari's Big Brother
Thought about adding mine but I have no idea of the date obtained for any of them.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Should I add 2 SNs if I have non-matching kits?

How about a page where we can match up separated boxes and carts? It's a long shot, I know...

For kits we only pay attention to the serial on the cart itself since the kit can be split up or forgotten.