HELLO there.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
Yawn, this is one of the weakest fake accounts in a long time, tries too hard.
Hell, even "Gigaton Chode" is genius compared to this one.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
Yawn, this is one of the weakest fake accounts in a long time, tries too hard.
Hell, even "Gigaton Chode" is genius compared to this one.

I'm 99% certain neither of them are fake accounts. But I was suspicious at first too though. I'm jaded just like every long-time member here is.

But do some poking around and you should discover that Sylvie is the real deal. Some others in this thread have done exactly that.

As for Gigaton Chode, he's an IRL friend of ki_atsushi's apparently. His personality is quite different, so it's pretty unlikely that he's fake.

Jaelus

Over Top Auto Mechanic
15 Year Member
I'm not a fake account. :(

There's really only about 4 or 5 actual people on the forums. Everyone else is an elaborately constructed fake account. You'll learn.

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
There's really only about 4 or 5 actual people on the forums. Everyone else is an elaborately constructed fake account. You'll learn.

I mean even I'm NeoBuyer, and I know you are Jaelus.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I'm 99% certain neither of them are fake accounts. But I was suspicious at first too though. I'm jaded just like every long-time member here is.

But do some poking around and you should discover that Sylvie is the real deal. Some others in this thread have done exactly that.

As for Gigaton Chode, he's an IRL friend of ki_atsushi's apparently. His personality is quite different, so it's pretty unlikely that he's fake.

Thanks for backing up my existence. Tranny love right here. :)

But someone tell me more about this neobuyer entity.

KardiaK

n00b
I go to the welcome section and this is the first thread I notice... This place is gonna be hilarious :buttrock:

Usually this forum is only interesting to me to buy/sell stuff which is why I have in the low one-hundreds post counts since joining a decade ago...but real or not this thread is gold, thanks so much for making work go by a little faster. :)

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
it's obvious this is not Sylvie's first forum, is all

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
A new transexual contender has arrived!?

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I'm down for getting down and dirty with other trannies if that's what we're doing.

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
first I find a my a former acquaintance that's a gay black furry juggalo weeaboo on Shoryuken a couple hours ago.

Log back into Neo-Geo.com and see this thread.
:snack:

Interesting.