Hi everybody!

.:NeoBob:.

n00b
Hello :)

My name is Thomas, i'm 24 and i live Belgium.

I'm a NeoGeo fan since 2 or 3 years now, i suscribed here a few times ago but i never introduced myself :hammer:

I have a Japanese AES and a New Astro City with MVS slot and also a few pcbs, mostly Cave shmups :mr_t:

Thanks for reading my presentation!

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Hello Thomas, I'm new too. Why did it let you make a new thread? It's still not letting me make one. :lolz:

Gabrius

New Challenger
Hello Thomas, I'm new too. Why did it let you make a new thread? It's still not letting me make one. :lolz:

It looks like his account is a year old, actually. I just got the ability to make threads yesterday, and we both joined up this month. So, you're probably due any day now :buttrock:

Welcome to teh DRAMA Thomas!!!

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
Why did you name yourself NEOBob if your name is Thomas.
Just curious.
Also, I was watching Hitch hikers guide to the galaxy again.
Apparently Belgium is the worst swear word in the entire universe.

~~~~~~~~~
btw.
Welcome to the boards.

Last edited:

3rdman

n00b
HELP!

Hi :)

HELP! I am wondering how long until my account will let me....post topics, and communicate with other members. I signed up about 4-5 days ago. I looked around for this in the FAQ setion, but no luck.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE ME?????

thanks,
Jonathan
NYC

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
If you wanted to make topics and use private messages,
why didn't you buy a premium account?

Yes, you signed up for the free account which comes with some restrictions. I really suggest upgrading to the premium account, its only $12.99 for a whole years access. I am willing to guide you through the process and instruct you how to make payment.

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Yes, you signed up for the free account which comes with some restrictions. I really suggest upgrading to the premium account, its only $12.99 for a whole years access. I am willing to guide you through the process and instruct you how to make payment.

Don't listen to him, he's just a reseller. I'm in charge of accounts, and the real price is $9.99 annually. I'll just need your name, address, copy of your photo ID, SSN, and credit card number.

3rdman

n00b
Don't listen to him, he's just a reseller. I'm in charge of accounts, and the real price is $9.99 annually. I'll just need your name, address, copy of your photo ID, SSN, and credit card number.

Thanks. I feel like I'm on the subway, and everyone's trying to pick my pocket.:drool:

rarehero

20 Year Member
Good lord guys.
Stop messing with the new guy.

If you're looking to fix this problem,
email shawn@neo-geo.com and let him know you have an account error.
He can arrange your payment via the NEO store if it's through a cc transaction.
I don't know if they caught up with the rest of the world and started using paypal or not though.

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Good lord guys.
Stop messing with the new guy.

If you're looking to fix this problem,
email shawn@neo-geo.com and let him know you have an account error.
He can arrange your payment via the NEO store if it's through a cc transaction.
I don't know if they caught up with the rest of the world and started using paypal or not though.

Don't lie to the guy rare, shawn doesn't answer e-mails. Tapatalk, what?

In all seriousness, PM Bobak if you're still having trouble after a few more posts and days, he's super.

rarehero

20 Year Member

In all seriousness, PM Bobak if you're still having trouble after a few more posts and days, he's super.

Well, you don't get to be a level 60 mage by listening to people
gripe about screwing up their accounts.

pbBJz.jpg

3rdman

n00b

Thanks.

Actually I can't PM Bobak, or anybody else. I can't even view my own user profile.

So is what you're saying, if I have only signed up for a free account, I have to make "X" # of posts before I can start threads and PM anyone?

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
No, you need to buy the whole deal. I just paid for mine and I still have to wait three days until it processes!!!

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Thanks.

Actually I can't PM Bobak, or anybody else. I can't even view my own user profile.

So is what you're saying, if I have only signed up for a free account, I have to make "X" # of posts before I can start threads and PM anyone?

/facepalm

Of course you can't PM Bobak if you can't PM yet... Duh. Pretty much, reach X number of posts and be around for a few days. Try to hit 20 or so without spamming (keeping in mind posting in welcome to teh drama, the war room, and the marketplace don't count) and you should be good to go.

.:NeoBob:.

n00b
Why did you name yourself NEOBob if your name is Thomas.
Just curious.

All my friends call me "Bob" because of an old story :mr_t:

When i suscribed on NeoGeoFans, i first wanted to name myself "Bob" but it was too short, so i add "Neo"

Now i'm using this name on the forums i'm visiting and also on Ebay :)

Greetings from Belgium to Belgium.
And welcome to the boards.

Thank you Grandmaster

Where are you from in Belgium?

If you wanted to make topics and use private messages,
why didn't you buy a premium account?

:lolz:

-

Thanks again to everyone for reading my presentation :buttrock:

Ps: sorry for my english, i do the best i can :p