Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 364243444546
Results 1,126 to 1,134 of 1134

Thread: 161-in-1 Game Breakdown

Blame madman
    You Know You Want To.

Quote Originally Posted by gameofyou View Post
    Does anyone know the reason that there are multiple low-cost MVS multicarts, but nothing readily available for AES?
    MVS > AES

Ozma War Hero

Quote Originally Posted by gameofyou View Post
    Does anyone know the reason that there are multiple low-cost MVS multicarts, but nothing readily available for AES?
    It takes too much work to convert a Golden Lotus...

...and the target audience is too limited for this amount of mindless soldering or an autonomous solution.

Duck King's DJ

Quote Originally Posted by oliverclaude View Post
    It takes too much work to convert a Golden Lotus...

...and the target audience is too limited for this amount of mindless soldering or an autonomous solution.
    Ugh..... Cool idea, but damn.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by gusmoney View Post
    "[M]ost agggressive gaming sites" has to be one of the strangest statements I have ever heard.

A bunch of forty-something video-gaming nerds that are only keyboard commandos and mostly sedate pussies any other hour of the day cannot really be all that aggressive, can they? (My self included.)

I love the lads here, this forum in general, and the mentality but lets not kid ourselves about this being some sort of dark web tough corner of the world.

Anybody know when (or if) DGE's aes 161 multicart will be available again at the neo store? Or if there is another reliable source for a similar product?

I picked up an aes a few months back with the hope of getting one of those, not realizing that while it said there were 34 in stock, you can't add it to cart.

Dogg-Father

Quote Originally Posted by madLEGOman View Post
    Anybody know when (or if) DGE's aes 161 multicart will be available again at the neo store? Or if there is another reliable source for a similar product?

I picked up an aes a few months back with the hope of getting one of those, not realizing that while it said there were 34 in stock, you can't add it to cart.
    Dearest Dildo,
    Use the search function for NeoSD...
    _ _ ___________________________ _ _
    People I've delt with:
    |Steve Rhine|Vinh|Jeff Kurtz|Kenny Boy|Big Bear|Fox1|Bones|Kid Aphex|Bluevoodu|Kubikiri Basara|Shawn|Michael Yagami|

Haomaru's Blade Shiner

Quote Originally Posted by madLEGOman View Post

NeoSD or get an MVS 161 in 1 and a MagicKey Converter and save yourself $500.

AH
    A
    COLUMBIAN!

Quote Originally Posted by ShootTheCore View Post
    NeoSD or get an MVS 161 in 1 and a MagicKey Converter and save yourself $500.
    Hmmm...don't think the 161 is really comparable to the neosd. Neither price-wise nor feature-wise.

Hi, I got a 161-in-1 years ago and a second one some days ago. I've noticed hardware has changed, to a cheaper and it seems more polished, but unfortunately the failures in some games still persists except one (that I know and I know very little)

Samurai Shodown: Kyoshiro's messed up, unplayable
    Samurai Shodown II: Missing samples
    Aero Fighters 3: Bullets freeze

At least World Heroes 2 has the music corrected. In the previous HW version some stages had wrong music and eventually broke up.

Do you remember obvious failures of the previous cart?

Timid Neo Newbie

You can get a new 161 in 1 AES Multi from this side "https://www.neooldstore.com".
    New PCB design (that's what the shop owner told me) but still the same old games list. Too bad they didn't know how to get rid of the clones and replaced them with some of the games which weren't included until now.

Thread Information