161-in-1 Game Breakdown

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Does anyone know the reason that there are multiple low-cost MVS multicarts, but nothing readily available for AES?

It takes too much work to convert a Golden Lotus...

...and the target audience is too limited for this amount of mindless soldering or an autonomous solution.

madLEGOman

n00b
Anybody know when (or if) DGE's aes 161 multicart will be available again at the neo store? Or if there is another reliable source for a similar product?

I picked up an aes a few months back with the hope of getting one of those, not realizing that while it said there were 34 in stock, you can't add it to cart.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Anybody know when (or if) DGE's aes 161 multicart will be available again at the neo store? Or if there is another reliable source for a similar product?

I picked up an aes a few months back with the hope of getting one of those, not realizing that while it said there were 34 in stock, you can't add it to cart.

Dearest Dildo,
Use the search function for NeoSD...

ShootTheCore

Bead Banger

NeoSD or get an MVS 161 in 1 and a MagicKey Converter and save yourself $500.

tobisham

n00b
Hi, I got a 161-in-1 years ago and a second one some days ago. I've noticed hardware has changed, to a cheaper and it seems more polished, but unfortunately the failures in some games still persists except one (that I know and I know very little)

Samurai Shodown: Kyoshiro's messed up, unplayable
Samurai Shodown II: Missing samples
Aero Fighters 3: Bullets freeze

At least World Heroes 2 has the music corrected. In the previous HW version some stages had wrong music and eventually broke up.

Do you remember obvious failures of the previous cart?

iEdxDJr.jpg

wataru

n00b
You can get a new 161 in 1 AES Multi from this side "https://www.neooldstore.com".
New PCB design (that's what the shop owner told me) but still the same old games list. Too bad they didn't know how to get rid of the clones and replaced them with some of the games which weren't included until now.