Paulownia Closet

Zen Garden Set
Tall Lantern

Last edited:

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
325 hours, HHA score 375k+.

I swapped a couple sets out for those that're more space-score-effective. The new sets also look more theme appropriate and are just plain nicer to look at. I still need every piece of furniture on the list I posted above. The completion of that list should net me another 66k in HHA score, plus or minus bonus points.

Today I received my second Gracie fashion test. We'll see if I pass later tonight after my Nookling clothing order arrives. You need to pass four of these fashion tests. Do that and your Nookling store will receive its last upgrade, with Gracie selling rare furniture series' on the top floor.

Magician

20 Year Member
Updating the wanted list; finally got the lucky frog today.

And then the paulownia closet the following day.

Cabana Series
Wallpaper

Golden Series
Couch, Flooring, and Wall Torch.

Nintendo Set
Kart and Triple Red Shells

Pine Set
Pine Chair

Zen Garden Set
Tall Lantern

Last edited:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I wish I had this much free time. I'm about 4 hours into the game... I'm living in a tipi :lolz:

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
It's tough without time travel. I can put an hour a day into this game if i let myself. That's too many hours....
I'm still upgrading all the rooms in my house. I have about 2 more to finish and I have yet to adjust my time.

I need 1 fossil to finish that set.

Once I get all of the house fully updated, then i'll finally start working on designing the place. You'd be surprised how many HHA points you can get by having a room full of those talking cacti.

Magician

20 Year Member
It's tough without time travel. I can put an hour a day into this game if i let myself. That's too many hours....
I'm still upgrading all the rooms in my house. I have about 2 more to finish and I have yet to adjust my time.

I need 1 fossil to finish that set.

Once I get all of the house fully updated, then i'll finally start working on designing the place. You'd be surprised how many HHA points you can get by having a room full of those talking cacti.

The gyroids? Yeah, they're cool.

I've never had the patience to put an entire set of them together myself.

On a seperate note, I just passed my third Gracie test yesterday.

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
The gyroids? Yeah, they're cool.

I've never had the patience to put an entire set of them together myself.

On a seperate note, I just passed my third Gracie test yesterday.

I am starting to wind down on this game. Pushing 270 hours... Gracie moved into town, her shit is expensive. Still dont have a police station...

Magician

20 Year Member
I suddenly find myself wanting to push the HHA score further, if possible.

I wonder if I can push the theme bonus higher?

Edit: I tried pushing two series into one room but the theme bonus didn't increase. It seems that combining series with a few sets is the best way to max the HHA score.

Updating the wanted list again while I'm at it.

Cabana Series
Wallpaper

Golden Series
Couch, Flooring, and Wall Torch.

Nintendo Set
Triple Red Shells

Last edited:

Magician

20 Year Member
In an attempt to push the interior HHA score higher I tried to place two series into one room. A full series, minus the wallpaper and flooring, will net you 20k points. Unfortunately, it appears that having more than a single series in one room has an adverse effect on the scoring system. I think there's a hidden bonus for having additional unique furniture items outside of a series, and that having multiple items from multiple series' (bed, dresser, table, etc) don't qualify for that bonus.

I'm left with eeking out more points by swapping in rare, theme-correct furniture in place of mundane pieces. I think adding pieces from that beach-sleeping fool Gulliver will be huge.

Last edited:

Magician

20 Year Member
I'm dropping the space-hogging Nintendo set in favor of the rare Chess set for my Jingle room.

I need the following furniture pieces to complete the set.

Chess Set
Bishop
King
Queen
Rook

And, as always, I still need those few pieces I list over and over again.

Cabana Series
Cabana Wallpaper (5 million bells offer still stands as this items feels impossible to obtain)

Golden Series
Bench, Flooring, and Wall Torch

Lastly, there're a few Gulliver (the sleepy beach bum) pieces I'd like to have.

Gulliver Furniture
Matryoshka
Mummy's Casket
Nutcracker
Tribal Mask

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
i've seen gracie a bunch of times, but who can be bothered to have outfits lying around.

Cyclops

Mr. Big's Thug
Mail gets delivered at 9am and 5pm. If you see Gracie, you can always head to the Nooklings and order clothes through the catalog before the 5pm delivery to pass the test.

Magician

20 Year Member
What Cyclops suggeted is the same method I used. As long as you've been buying out the Able sister's and Kick's stock everyday for awhile you shouldn't have trouble passing all four fashion checks. The furniture Gracie sells is pretty awesome, although extremely expensive. Four unique, rare furniture series that range between 1.5 million to 2 million bells per series.

VidyaGamez

Crossed Swords Squire
Time to bump an old thread! I just got the game for Christmas, and I am already addicted. I was going to go for the complete modern set and the complete modern wood set. If you want to see my town (nothing special so far) my 3DS Friend Code is in my signature.

mookystains

Chairman Kaga sez, "Dakis-san's the one who's goin
Hey, I just got a 3DS along with Animal Crossing. I really have no idea how to get friends on this thing. Id like to visit someone elses town but am completely clueless. HALP!

VidyaGamez

Crossed Swords Squire
I just got back into playing Animal Crossing again, and I would like to complete my Modern set. I've got the Table, Chair, Lamp, and Wall Clock, but I need everything else from the set. Message me if you would be willing to sell me any of that stuff.

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
I just got back into playing Animal Crossing again, and I would like to complete my Modern set. I've got the Table, Chair, Lamp, and Wall Clock, but I need everything else from the set. Message me if you would be willing to sell me any of that stuff.

I can get you the wardrobe, bed, and stool.