Fighter meet in Nor Cal

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Thanks to everyone for coming and making the meet great. I especially enjoyed the Garou matches Roger all most snuffed me out again but I managed to eek out some sweet revenge. As expected PJ swept all the brackets. Defiantly the most amazing thing of the day was Dave's Honda blowing me out in the first round of ST I guess the miracles never cease. GG's all the way around. I will post brackets soon and I'm hoping we can set a date for the final Hayward meet which I have dubbed the 3rd Strike accordingly. I get through with my finals on the 28th of July and I'm moving to SF on the 22nd of august. I will be setting the date based on feedback once again main brackets will be held in ST,3rd strike, SFIV AE, KOF XIII and Garou. This time the date is going to be IRONCLAD I will not change it for any event or anyone not being able to make it. Sorry but we have had 2 many scheduling conflicts in the past and attempting to accommodate everyone has only decreased turnouts. Available dates will be august (5,6) (12,13) (19,20) which are the first 3 weekends in august. I have to fix my d9200 in my Astro for AE so I am going to say 12,13 or the 19,20 weekend would give me enough time if I have to send the chassis out. Any way please post feedback on the dates.

Last edited:

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
<<< PJ. I thought Brad was sniper until I saw Bradtemple.
Cool man, welcome to the forums. This place is a wealth of information about arcade games and fighters (not just neo-geo/snk).

Thanks to everyone for coming and making the meet great. I especially enjoyed the Garou matches Roger all most snuffed me out again but I managed to eek out some sweet revenge. As expected PJ swept all the brackets. Defiantly the most amazing thing of the day was Dave's Honda blowing me out in the first round of ST I guess the miracles never cease. GG's all the way around. I will post brackets soon and I'm hoping we can set a date for the final Hayward meet which I have dubbed the 3rd Strike accordingly. I get through with my finals on the 28th of July and I'm moving to SF on the 22nd of august. I will be setting the date based on feedback once again main brackets will be held in ST,3rd strike, SFIV AE, KOF XIII and Garou. This time the date is going to be IRONCLAD I will not change it for any event or anyone not being able to make it. Sorry but we have had 2 many scheduling conflicts in the past and attempting to accommodate everyone has only decreased turnouts. Available dates will be august (5,6) (12,13) (19,20) which are the first 3 weekends in august. I have to fix my d9200 in my Astro for AE so I am going to say 12,13 or the 19,20 weekend would give me enough time if I have to send the chassis out. Any way please post feedback on the dates.
No dude, thank you for hosting. I am free on any weekend day. Fridays are not good for me but if that ends up being it I can take the day off of work. If you're moving to SF on the 22nd, you probably shouldn't have this thing on the 19th or 20th? Wouldn't it get hectic? As long as everyone else can make it I think 8/13 is the best day...

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
So thats one vote for the second weekend in august anyone else have a preference?:scratch:

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
looks like 8/13 is going to be it... adding it to my google calendar.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Alright 8/13 it is I'll send out pm's but it would help if everyone following the thread would get the word out to the locals.

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
fyi you guys... I might be going to this.
PosterKSIIAug20.jpg

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
8/13 is coming up quick you guys... Who's coming for sure? I'll be there.

EmbersRed

n00b
It'll be close but I'll try to get back to the bay area Friday night the 12th. If not, I'll be a little late on the 13th. I got to drive back from LA. I'll be there though.

LordPirana

n00b
I might be able to make it to this one. If possible send me the address? and i would like to face-off against this "pj" guy to see IF he really is any good.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
UPDATE!!!! I made a mistake I thought the 13th was Sunday. My father is movig his business and he has to be out of his current office by tomorrow evening so I have to help him move all day tomorrow. We can either meet on Sunday as I had planned or we can move the meet to a later date. Once again I apologize but the meet cannot take place tomorrow

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
Do what you gotta do man. We can meet at a later date if need be. Whenever you can is good with us.

UPDATE!!!! I made a mistake I thought the 13th was Sunday. My father is movig his business and he has to be out of his current office by tomorrow evening so I have to help him move all day tomorrow. We can either meet on Sunday as I had planned or we can move the meet to a later date. Once again I apologize but the meet cannot take place tomorrow

EmbersRed

n00b
I think it will be easier for everyone if you tell us when the date is BIGTIME. We can make time around when your free. (i hope)

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
Oh, what?! good thing I didn't just head out without checking in here. I was about to get ready to leave. I can't meet tomorrow unfortunately.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Alright everybody its about that time again. I have a ton of new cabs and pcbs and I just finished rejuvinating most of the monitors so they are looking top notch. Games that will be featured include Kof XIII, SSFIV AE, HSF Aniversarry collection, KI, KI2, CVS2, MVC2, Initial D ver 3, Virtua-On, VS2, Garou and any other mvs games you want to play, MKII, There will also be two empty astros that I have a number of boards I can install in or if others would like to bring boards I am always open to that. We will set the date based on feedback and this time come hell or high water it will not change even if I cant make it and Dave has to host it.