Fighter meet in Nor Cal

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Sorry for the lack of info on this I just started doing construction again and all I have been doing is working and sleeping. My family actually decided since my brother has a 3 day weekend that we are going to go visit our dying grandmother. So the new date will be June 4th and we will be starting at noon. There will be some more advanced players at the meet this time so I encourage everyone to practice up on cvs2, motw, KOF03, puzzle fighter, SFIV AE, and if kaph would be so kind as to bring 3S and ST those as well. Aside from the tournaments we will be playing for fun for a majority of the time so I encourage everyone to come. Once again feel free to bring food or drinks but alcohol will not be permitted please either post on the forum (preferred) or pm me so I can get an idea on the numbers.

Last edited:

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Do you guys actually know Kingsley? He sent me a non-working NAC w/ huge monitor burn-in...He's not answering my phone calls or e-mails...

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Damn dude, sorry about your grandma. I can't make the 4th cause I'll be back east for my uncle's funeral. I'd love to fight the new crew.

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
Sorry about your grandma. I won't be able to make it the 4th either since I am out of town then. Have fun regardless.

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
I don't think anyone in California knows him personally. But we have all heard of him and his dealings.

Do you guys actually know Kingsley? He sent me a non-working NAC w/ huge monitor burn-in...He's not answering my phone calls or e-mails...

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Damn dude, sorry about your grandma. I can't make the 4th cause I'll be back east for my uncle's funeral. I'd love to fight the new crew.

sorry to hear about your uncle and thanks for the kind words I hope your trip goes as smoothly as possible and you are able to attend round 3

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer

I know him fairley well. I will see what I can do to help you out but i Know at the moment he doesnt have anymore astro's in stock. PM me with the deatails on your purchase and I will talk to him.

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
Sounds good about the 4th. I'll be there... and I can bring ST and 3s again. Looking forward to this! been practicing my cvs2.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
So whos all coming besides Chris!? Dont be afraid its gonna be a blast!

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
I might drop by before it happens since Chris and I plan to do a trade for something. Or if it goes late enough, I can drop by sometime during the evening when I get back.

So whos all coming besides Chris!? Dont be afraid its gonna be a blast!

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
So to make a long storry short round 2 has been postponed once again sigh... It will still take place if there is interest. This time there will be twice as many cabs so I'm hoping for around 20 to 30 including forum members and friends. Basically everyone will get a plus one this time. I'm thinking either the 18th or 25 based on feedback and when more people will be able to attend. There will be tons of games on top of the fighters this time including initial d stage 3 twin virtua on twin police trainer ninja assault dungeons and dragons shadows over mysteria extreme louge and many more. Post on the thread to let me know if you are interested in attending.

Zero Satori

Jaguar Ninja
I'm thinking either the 18th or 25 based on feedback and when more people will be able to attend.
June 25th and 26th are the dates of the SF PRIDE festival, and I don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty sure to be heading down to San Francisco those days to enjoy the atmosphere of the scene. Given the choice, I'd say it'd be better on June 18th.

This time there will be twice as many cabs so I'm hoping for around 20 to 30 including forum members and friends...There will be tons of games...including initial d stage 3 twin virtua on twin police trainer ninja assault dungeons and dragons shadows over mysteria...
HOLY CRAP! How could any lover of arcade games turn-down an offer of a scene like this?!

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
That's going to be a lot of machines. Where you gonna put all of them? Throughout the house? :eek:

At this point, I am down for either date.

So to make a long storry short round 2 has been postponed once again sigh... It will still take place if there is interest. This time there will be twice as many cabs so I'm hoping for around 20 to 30 including forum members and friends. Basically everyone will get a plus one this time. I'm thinking either the 18th or 25 based on feedback and when more people will be able to attend. There will be tons of games on top of the fighters this time including initial d stage 3 twin virtua on twin police trainer ninja assault dungeons and dragons shadows over mysteria extreme louge and many more. Post on the thread to let me know if you are interested in attending.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
The meet will be held in my warehouse chris has seen it there will be plenty of room for everyone also please specify a day in your response.

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
I am down for either date. And is this warehouse in SF?

The meet will be held in my warehouse chris has seen it there will be plenty of room for everyone also please specify a day in your response.

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
The 18th would be best for me... the only thing that will prevent me from coming would be my ACL/LCL surgery which the date of has still not been decided by my orthopedist. It likely will be for after the 18th though so this would be a good hurrah before being bed bound for the next couple weeks.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
The warehouse is in Hayward close to century 25 theaters. Put out the word I hope we can make this a big one. On a side note though please only bring those that respect others property and won't trash the games or the warehouse.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Ok so its looking like the 18th? If thats good with everyone then we can set it in stone. One quick question would people rather play SSIV AE or BlazBlue CS I have to setup the blast accordingly.

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
Ok so its looking like the 18th? If thats good with everyone then we can set it in stone. One quick question would people rather play SSIV AE or BlazBlue CS I have to setup the blast accordingly.

18th sounds good to me. I personally would prefer BBCS, but I'm probably in the minority. I'll play whatever.

Zero Satori

Jaguar Ninja
I personally would prefer BBCS, but I'm probably in the minority.
Well, then you can be the minority leader, sir, because I'm with you on this one. I'd love a chance to bust-a-move on BlazBlue, and especially if there's gonna be other Street Fighter games around, it'd be nice to have some variety.

childsremix

Overtop Pathfinder
Damn Id love to come this event but I have to work both Friday and Saturday. I do have a request please, would someone please take some damn pictures of the event??? Please please take pictures!