Fighter meet in Nor Cal

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
First time playing SkyCurser. Katana is sick! Really fun game, looking forward to a home kit.

Fox's Aero Table with Sonic spinner looks gorgeous. Awesome job on the refurb. But the damn trackball panel hole edges almost cut my fingers off. :p

demirichris

Hardened Shock Trooper
Seriously thank you guys for all the support for SKYCURSER at the show. You guys made that trip for me. Stay rad.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
I had a metric shit ton of fun, guys! Thanks to everyone, especially 300 wins, for their hospitality!!

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
Had a blast hanging out with all you guys. Big shout outs to kp, lem, and wataru. Nice meeting the other norcal people. 300wins is a gentleman and a scholar.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
My time at CAX was brief but it was great meeting and catching up with you guys :)

WTB Aero Table ;)

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Sorry bout that, I was pulled here and there throughout the weekend. Next time!!!

caldwert

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
Had a great time this weekend. I owe 300wins big time for driving me around this weekend. Nice to meet the legions of people I met at CAX/Dubs/dat Warehouse. I'll have to visit again soon and wize from my gwave posting wise on here. Off to play Tommy Lasorda Baseball...

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Had a great time this weekend. I owe 300wins big time for driving me around this weekend. Nice to meet the legions of people I met at CAX/Dubs/dat Warehouse. I'll have to visit again soon and wize from my gwave posting wise on here. Off to play Tommy Lasorda Baseball...

:lolz: worst Christmas ever

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
Seriously thank you guys for all the support for SKYCURSER at the show. You guys made that trip for me. Stay rad.

Next year you know to stay until Monday, right? ;)

I'm glad so many of you were able to come out this year! Probably the best 3-day gaming binge of my life :keke:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Yea, I've said it once and I'll say it again, one of the top 3 best times of my life. Can't wait till next year.

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
Really hope Evo isn't the same weekend of CAX next year. I'll be there for sure next year if there is no conflict!

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
Really hope Evo isn't the same weekend of CAX next year. I'll be there for sure next year if there is no conflict!

Its been the same weekend as CAX for the past few years now. I don't expect it to change any time soon. Too bad.
I also had lots of fun with everyone during CAX. The hyper fighting tournament was fun. All the people that came out were great and I had a blast with them too. Can't wait until next year.

Last edited:

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Yea, I've said it once and I'll say it again, one of the top 3 best times of my life. Can't wait till next year.

Let me guess the 3. CAX, your wedding day, and our threesome with TeddyKGB.

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
they're always the same weekend.

Its been the same weekend as CAX for the past few years now. I don't expect it to change any time soon. Too bad.
I also had lots of fun with everyone during CAX. The hyper fighting tournament was fun. All the people that came out were great and I had a blast with them too. Can't wait until next year.

sad-frog-meme-wrecking-ball.jpg

Last edited:

Esper Wizard

New Challenger
I'm sorry I forgot to announce beforehand on this thread that I went to California Extreme last Sunday. It would've been good to see you guys. I went there four years ago or so and loved it so much I have been there every year since. I hope you had as much fun as I did.