Fighter meet in Nor Cal

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
You should feel bad for punking out, lol. We all asked about you all weekend! ^_^ unfortunately, I'll miss the next (and subsequent) warehouse meets as I've moved back to PA.

Totally killer weekend, w/ an irl member meet up(s) attended in the double digits. Totally rad to see friends both old & new alike. Thanks to everyone who put me up-and put up w/ me and my incessant requests for Hawaiian food, roller-coasters, and games of parking lot joust.

I fuckin' love you guys.

Next time, you better be craving super burrito.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
8eqa8yza.jpg

a4ybu6a6.jpg

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
Does donut count as a meat? How about vegetable for that matter?

We need to go back to that honky tonk bar! Fireball baby! LOL

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Does donut count as a meat? How about vegetable for that matter?

We need to go back to that honky tonk bar! Fireball baby! LOL

Yessir! What was up w/ that big tittied lady, feeding me fruit?!? o_O

Too bad the rest of her was big, too. X_x

bradtemple87

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
So if the warehouse is not an option for Dan next month, can we count on the hot box Roger Garage for a backup? Pants optional ;)

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
So if the warehouse is not an option for Dan next month, can we count on the hot box Roger Garage for a backup? Pants optional ;)

Either that or I'm down for hosting another shindig again. As long as Mikhail's woman makes that wine cake again. ;)

Don

Camel Slug
Yessir! What was up w/ that big tittied lady, feeding me fruit?!? o_O

Too bad the rest of her was big, too. X_x

LOL...I'm sure with a 10, we could have brought the hot dog storm to dat hottie. Or maybe get a $5, two meat special. ;)

Thanks for the drinks Rog. Definitly some good times.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
LOL...I'm sure with a 10, we could have brought the hot dog storm to dat hottie. Or maybe get a $5, two meat special. ;)

Thanks for the drinks Rog. Definitly some good times.

¡Jajaja!

Thanks to you too, mang. Them hot cakes were bhang-ging.

Archdesigner03

Camel Slug
10 Year Member
damn, I missed CAX this past weekend. I was looking to make new friends here in the bay area. When are you guys planning to meet for next time?

Arttronik

n00b
Nice Avatar, Brad--I'm in San Mateo, if anyone plays ST--I have some buddies who'd probably love a meetup!

Archdesigner03

Camel Slug
10 Year Member
subscribed to thread.

I'm located in San Francisco. ST is nice, haven't play that game in a while. Anybody play Samurai Shodown 2?

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Everyone plays ST and yes Samurai Showdown 2 is amazing!

bradtemple87

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
I finally had some time to fire up the blast today after how busy we have been the last 3 weeks. Reminder to plan for some games. ;)

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Hey guys,

I might be able to get a handful of legit brand new Taito 43 cm candy cab stools. The black leather ones. Straight from my contact at the Taito factory in Japan.

I'm pretty sure I want two (Edit - maybe 4 :) ) but I'm gonna have to buy a lot to make this happen. It'll be between $150 and $200 per stool shipped to me, still working it out. (Edit- different shipping options could lower this under $125)

Only problem is that shipping from my house in the South Bay to other parts of the US could be more than $60 per stool (or pair), depending on the packaging, etc.

So I was wondering if anyone in the Bay might be half interested in something like this? Not an official interest check just yet, but if enough peeps from the area wanted to get in, I could order a bunch and we meet in the middle somewhere to pass em out.

Last edited:

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Hey guys,

I might be able to get a handful of legit brand new Taito 43 cm candy cab stools. The black leather ones. Straight from my contact at the Taito factory in Japan.

I'm pretty sure I want two (Edit - maybe 4 :) ) but I'm gonna have to buy a lot to make this happen. It'll be between $150 and $200 per stool shipped to me, still working it out.

That much huh? Because another member and I have done 1 buy direct before with Taito (you need to have a business account with them approved first, they will not ship direct to a home address. If so, you're probably using a 3rd party proxy?). Also, the current price that we were just quoted literally a week or 2 ago was $120ish each. Again, that's a direct shipped price to a local biz here that the other member works for in the Bay Area, no proxy.

Not to kill your potential offer here but the price, and direct shipping from the "taito factory" (unless it's to your business, and even then the price is off) doesn't add up at all.

All this to say, at this price point, I'm not interested although I do need 1-2 more stools.

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Yeah, it seemed like a bit more than it should be. I'm not using a proxy, this is direct from the horses mouth.

They quoted me with UPS and FedEx shipping, as that's what I requested, but they warned me it's pretty expensive. I'll find out how much their cheapest shipping option would bring it to.

Last edited:

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Yeah, it seemed like a bit more than it should be. I'm not using a proxy, this is direct from the horses mouth.

They quoted me with UPS shipping, as that's what I requested, but they warned me it's pretty expensive. I'll find out how much their cheapest shipping option would bring it to.

Our last order was via FedEx. Got the order in a couple days, those were $100 total each about a year ago. Price with FedEx shipping as of last week was $120. Sooo, yeah... more than a "bit" from what you were quoted. ;)

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Went to go write them am email and look at that, shipping quotes PDF for a whole bunch of companies they sent late last night.

TNT Economy is the cheapest *by far*, anyone have experience with them?

If I go with TNT shipping, it brings the per stool price down to $110 to my door at the current JPY to USD exchange if I buy the bulk set of 15 stools.

Also, of note, they said again that this is for the black stools only. No other fancy color options are on the table.

Our last order was via FedEx. Got the order in a couple days, those were $100 total each about a year ago. Price with FedEx shipping as of last week was $120. Sooo, yeah... more than a "bit" from what you were quoted. ;)

That is unbelievably good price for FedEx shipping, it's the size weight of the stools that always gets ya on international shipping. I don't think my guy at Taito is pulling my leg, the stool price is excellent, it's just the shipping cost, which anyone can look up online.

If you can get em to your door with FedEx for $120 (and not have to order 15!), that's kick ass and I want in on that. :)

lol, I need 6. :(

I just paid you for some JAMMA stuff, go make it rain with some big timer stools!

Last edited: