Fighter meet in Nor Cal

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
The show is full of cabs. The bummer for you (if you're looking for candy cabs) is that they usually don't have many of those. Most of the games are usually for display and on free play for the entirety of the show but I don't remember seeing too many being actively sold. You may find some for sale as well, but again, candy cabs have always been few and far between historically.

Thanks. I'm looking for a candy, but also a few specific games as well.

Excited to play some pinball! I'm mostly shit at it, but it's fun and I never get hands on time on a real machine.

A handful of us from work are going to hit up maybe both days.

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
Any nor cal peeps want a copy of terra diver for stv? I can bring two copies to cax this weekend.

NOAH

New Challenger
Great, now I feel more awful for having to miss. Everyone's gonna be there. Have fun, guys.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Are we meeting up somewhere else and all going to the place, or are we all just meeting at CAX? Tell Mikhail that I'll be wearing the underwear that he likes.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
I'll probably just get in line an hour or so early or meet up with some of the Hyatt hotel dudes early for b'fast. If you want my cell, lmk Jibbs and I can text u in the morning.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Rog & I had our asses Level 3 Supered by the roller coasters today...and sadly, the 3 arcades @ Great America only had ArmChamps 2 & a bunch of Raw Thrills machines.

But gladly, I got to play real arcade machines @ the 300w 'cade, and eat both bún & funnel cake in the same day!!

I'll be out of town visiting family Friday, but back Saturday in time for the show start.

eza9ymu9.jpg

Some great speakers this year, see ^

...and yo-BIGTIME-where you at, fam?

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
I'll probably just get in line an hour or so early or meet up with some of the Hyatt hotel dudes early for b'fast. If you want my cell, lmk Jibbs and I can text u in the morning.

I like to wash down my morning hnr with a bottle of jack.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Hey Brothers, I'm getting there around 11ish or so tomorrow. I'm sure we'll all meet somehow but drop me a pm if you need my phone number.

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
CAX was great. So many fun games and pinball machines.

It also cemented that I want some form of candy cab. Played Hotdog Storm on a tate Astro and it was fantastic.

Don

Camel Slug
CAX was great. So many fun games and pinball machines.

It also cemented that I want some form of candy cab. Played Hotdog Storm on a tate Astro and it was fantastic.

I want to gape this tate. ��

bradtemple87

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
My container will be arriving in the next couple days, so in honor of our return home I want to get the next meet planned. I need a couple week notice for work, so I was thinking maybe august 9th or 16th if on a Sat. What do you guys think?

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
Welcome back home Brad. I'll see if we can set up a gathering around that time. I'll let you know when I know for sure.

My container will be arriving in the next couple days, so in honor of our return home I want to get the next meet planned. I need a couple week notice for work, so I was thinking maybe august 9th or 16th if on a Sat. What do you guys think?

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
Most of us thought CAX was just meh this year. Hanging out with the socal guys and the others were much more fun than the actual event itself. And what was up with that Astro having holes drilled on the side of the front hood?

Last edited:

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
That makes me feel better about punking out. I'd rather just come to the next warehouse meet-up.

You should feel bad for punking out, lol. We all asked about you all weekend! ^_^ unfortunately, I'll miss the next (and subsequent) warehouse meets as I've moved back to PA.

Totally killer weekend, w/ an irl member meet up(s) attended in the double digits. Totally rad to see friends both old & new alike. Thanks to everyone who put me up-and put up w/ me and my incessant requests for Hawaiian food, roller-coasters, and games of parking lot joust.

I fuckin' love you guys.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Sorry. I've just been traveling a lot for work lately. I didn't get home until Friday night and had to leave again first thing yesterday. It was just not a good weekend.